• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nan colour dilemma!

Nan colour dilemma!

• Orange

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • Pink

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
I second orange! Though the pink matches the dots on her cheeks and the inside of her ears nicely, too.

I chose the orange outfit too, though I also think the design is cuter on her than the pink outfit! I think she'd look equally cute in pink in a different out. 💗😊

I chose the orange outfit too, though I also think the design is cuter on her than the pink outfit! I think she'd look equally cute in pink in a different out. 💗😊
I debated between posting that one or one of these ones!! :)

I debated between posting that one or one of these ones!! :)
Ooh, the pink Oversized Print Dress is a game changer! My vote still goes to orange, but if you’d prefer pink, I think the Oversized Print Dress looks the best on her! Or, if this is for you giving her something new to wear around the island, you could always just gift her both! Entirely up to you, though 🫶

Both look great, particularly after you posted the other pink outfits in the later post, but my preference is also for the orange. I'd say you wouldn't go wrong with either, though I'm a bit biased because orange and pink are my other favorite colors after purple, but Nan wears both colors well. Could always change it up in the future if you ever get tired of whichever you choose/chose.

I'd personally say orange. The pink shirt/dress takes away from the ear and freckle contrast/highlight, while the orange more appropriately complements the overall aesthetic of Nan.

Definitely orange

Back