• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Name some good Wii games

SMG2, MKW, Kirby's Epic Yarn, PokePark Wii, SSBB, SMG (It does not suck. Did you get that from a non-gamer/casual gamer or a hardcore gamer?).

Animefan said:
L Lawliet said:
Animefan said:
ChimeraGilbert said:
What kind of crazy fools said Mario Galaxy sucked? Well I recommend Mario Kart, it's a great racing game.
Mario galaxy sucked
eye no rite jus liek TF2 and and CoD olololololo
Heh at least ive played and own the game im taking the piss out of
He's not taking the piss out of those games.
Just think about it.

*trevor said:
AndyB said:
Marcus said:
AndyB said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepL4D-simply a great Wii game, one of the best on the console.
CoD: Revolution and 5-sick as games, even if it is on the Wii.
Super Mario Galaxy-great gameplay, a good Mario game on the whole.
Grand Slam Tennis-it's a more realistic and on the whole better tennis game than the one that comes with Wii Sports.
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean?
L4D, on Wii. When did that happen?
Never... he's either full of *censored.2.0* or that acronym is meant to stand for a different game.
Haha my bad I meant House of the Dead, I get those two mixed up :p

lol Mario Kart Wii. I use to own that game, but I forgot it at my friends house one time, but I let him have it anyways. I like the game alot, but what I don't like, is when you're in first place, one little bump can send you to 12th...

ACCF18 said:
lol Mario Kart Wii. I use to own that game, but I forgot it at my friends house one time, but I let him have it anyways. I like the game alot, but what I don't like, is when you're in first place, one little bump can send you to 12th...
And that's why online play shouldn't include powerful items.

The next Mario Kart game better not include powerful items in online play or it can have a voting system where the people playing online can vote whether the race will include no items, just normal items, or powerful and normal items.
But be careful, there's stupid little kids online who have no skill and only rely on items to win the race.

[Nook said:
,Nov 13 2010, 04:55:32 PM]
ACCF18 said:

The next Mario Kart game better not include powerful items in online play or it can have a voting system where the people playing online can vote whether the race will include no items, just normal items, or powerful and normal items.
True. I wish you can just pick your items for some matches. There should be an online race where there is only bananas, green shells, red shells, fake item boxes, and mushrooms. If the player is stuck at 12th place and needs a bullet bill or golden mushroom, then oh well, I guess they suck and can't catch up.

ACCF18 said:
[Nook said:
ACCF18 said:

True. I wish you can just pick your items for some matches. There should be an online race where there is only bananas, green shells, red shells, fake item boxes, and mushrooms. If the player is stuck at 12th place and needs a bullet bill or golden mushroom, then oh well, I guess they suck and can't catch up.
Exactly.

Nintendo thinks that powerful items will make the bad player better, but that just gets their ego up, which does nothing at all. Only practice with no help from powerful items will make them better.

By the way, the online mode can have rooms.
The rooms will be : Expert, Advanced, Intermediate, and Beginner.
For expert, there will be no items.
For advanced, there will be mushrooms, green shells, and bananas.
For Intermediate, there will be mushrooms, green shells, red shells, fake items boxes, and maybe a small chance of getting a star.
For beginner, there will be all items, including the powerful ones, so the little kids can enjoy their little noobfest without disturbing the better players.

[Nook said:
,Nov 13 2010, 05:17:24 PM]
ACCF18 said:
[Nook said:
ACCF18 said:

Exactly.

Nintendo thinks that powerful items will make the bad player better, but that just gets their ego up, which does nothing at all. Only practice with no help from powerful items will make them better.

For Intermediate, there will be mushrooms, green shells, red shells, fake items boxes, and maybe a small chance of getting a star.
For beginner, there will be all items, including the powerful ones, so the little kids can enjoy their little noobfest without disturbing the better players.
That would be such a perfect idea. Hope Nintendo does something like that next time.

I'm really good at MKW, but if this were to be real, I'd pick advanced. I would want atleast SOME items.

ACCF18 said:
[Nook said:
ACCF18 said:
[Nook said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly.

That would be such a perfect idea. Hope Nintendo does something like that next time.

I'm really good at MKW, but if this were to be real, I'd pick advanced. I would want atleast SOME items.
Or just no Blue Turtle shells. Even if some beginner gets a bullet bill, chances are they'll fall behind in a matter of seconds anyways.

ACCF18 said:
[Nook said:
ACCF18 said:
[Nook said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Exactly.

Yeah. Good placement and using of those items take strategy and skill.

@Al
If that's the case, then why add them anyway?

Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility ~ Simular to Animal Crossing, so if you like AC, HM is for you
Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 ~ Enjoyable
Pokepark Wii ~ A free roaming Pokemon game, what couldn't be better?
I'll add more when I'm on my PC.

The 2 Super Mario Galaxys, I don't know who told you that they sucked, but whoever they are, they lied. Big time. These are 2 of the best games of the generation.

Wii Master 64 said:
The 2 Super Mario Galaxys, I don't know who told you that they sucked, but whoever they are, they lied. Big time. These are 2 of the best games of the generation.
Actually the second isn't as good. It's repetative and every Bowser battle is basically the same... And the plandmts are not as challenging to complete, it never took me more than 5 minutes to complete the level. You should buy the first one... But the second one is good only because I like cute Yoshi.

Jake. said:
Wii Master 64 said:
Actually the second isn't as good. It's repetative and every Bowser battle is basically the same... And the plandmts are not as challenging to complete, it never took me more than 5 minutes to complete the level. You should buy the first one... But the second one is good only because I like cute Yoshi.
There really needs to be a Mario game that challenges me. All my friends are talking about how they're stuck on a boss battle or a galaxy and I'm like, "The hell?"

[Nook said:
,Nov 13 2010, 11:33:30 PM]
Jake. said:
Wii Master 64 said:
There really needs to be a Mario game that challenges me. All my friends are talking about how they're stuck on a boss battle or a galaxy and I'm like, "The hell?"
Super Mario Bros. 3
Hated that game.

ACCF18 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Super Mario Bros. 3
Hated that game.

Son, you need help. Big time.
Why? I was like five when I first played it. I could never beat it. I downloaded it on the VC, but I forgot about it. Might go play it later. Still hate it, though.

Bacon Boy said:
ACCF18 said:
Bacon Boy said:
Super Mario Bros. 3
Hated that game.

Son, you need help. Big time.
Why? I was like five when I first played it. I could never beat it. I downloaded it on the VC, but I forgot about it. Might go play it later. Still hate it, though.
Well, I understand that you hated it because you could never beat it, but that doesn't mean you should hate it. That's the best game on the NES. I never beat it as a child, but still loved that game. Now I can, since I'm a better gamer.

Back