• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway My Treasured Items From The Town of Hana [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go for work so i'm just gonna camp with my gates open or we can do this later idk <3

Bump! Any orders that I get in and have to complete shall be the last ones I do over the next couple days, I still have my cycling thread open for anyone who wants my remaining villagers however! ^^

OOH I'LL PAY YOU 3,000 BELLS FOR THE BLOSSOMING DRESS AND THE FUNNY GLASSES. x'D Aw, I've been hunting for those for ages! Please could I have them? :blush:

Could I get the Festive Dress and Prim Outfit if they are still available? :3

Hi, could I have the holiday stocking?

Holiday stocking is gone :( I have to update the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOH I'LL PAY YOU 3,000 BELLS FOR THE BLOSSOMING DRESS AND THE FUNNY GLASSES. x'D Aw, I've been hunting for those for ages! Please could I have them? :blush:

No need to pay!! Those items are still available, so of course you can have them. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get the Festive Dress and Prim Outfit if they are still available? :3

Both are! I can do that for you~

Can I pick up these things like around at night time and my time zone is CST.

Red Pumpkin head
siphon
veggie basket
floppy hat and that's it

Hi there,

I wanted to order the laptop and aluminum briefcase if they are still in stock.
By the way I don't know how much longer until you reset your town because I will not be available again until at least 11pm est. In case I'm not available until tomorrow, could we trade tomorrow 8/9 at 2pm est?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back