• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway My Treasured Items From The Town of Hana [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go for work so i'm just gonna camp with my gates open or we can do this later idk <3

Bump! Any orders that I get in and have to complete shall be the last ones I do over the next couple days, I still have my cycling thread open for anyone who wants my remaining villagers however! ^^

OOH I'LL PAY YOU 3,000 BELLS FOR THE BLOSSOMING DRESS AND THE FUNNY GLASSES. x'D Aw, I've been hunting for those for ages! Please could I have them? :blush:

Could I get the Festive Dress and Prim Outfit if they are still available? :3

Hi, could I have the holiday stocking?

Holiday stocking is gone :( I have to update the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOH I'LL PAY YOU 3,000 BELLS FOR THE BLOSSOMING DRESS AND THE FUNNY GLASSES. x'D Aw, I've been hunting for those for ages! Please could I have them? :blush:

No need to pay!! Those items are still available, so of course you can have them. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get the Festive Dress and Prim Outfit if they are still available? :3

Both are! I can do that for you~

Can I pick up these things like around at night time and my time zone is CST.

Red Pumpkin head
siphon
veggie basket
floppy hat and that's it

Bump! The list is now up to date, and all orders will be completed soon. <3

Hi there,

I wanted to order the laptop and aluminum briefcase if they are still in stock.
By the way I don't know how much longer until you reset your town because I will not be available again until at least 11pm est. In case I'm not available until tomorrow, could we trade tomorrow 8/9 at 2pm est?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back