• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway My Treasured Items From The Town of Hana [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta go for work so i'm just gonna camp with my gates open or we can do this later idk <3

Bump! Any orders that I get in and have to complete shall be the last ones I do over the next couple days, I still have my cycling thread open for anyone who wants my remaining villagers however! ^^

OOH I'LL PAY YOU 3,000 BELLS FOR THE BLOSSOMING DRESS AND THE FUNNY GLASSES. x'D Aw, I've been hunting for those for ages! Please could I have them? :blush:

Could I get the Festive Dress and Prim Outfit if they are still available? :3

Hi, could I have the holiday stocking?

Holiday stocking is gone :( I have to update the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OOH I'LL PAY YOU 3,000 BELLS FOR THE BLOSSOMING DRESS AND THE FUNNY GLASSES. x'D Aw, I've been hunting for those for ages! Please could I have them? :blush:

No need to pay!! Those items are still available, so of course you can have them. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get the Festive Dress and Prim Outfit if they are still available? :3

Both are! I can do that for you~

Can I pick up these things like around at night time and my time zone is CST.

Red Pumpkin head
siphon
veggie basket
floppy hat and that's it

Hi there,

I wanted to order the laptop and aluminum briefcase if they are still in stock.
By the way I don't know how much longer until you reset your town because I will not be available again until at least 11pm est. In case I'm not available until tomorrow, could we trade tomorrow 8/9 at 2pm est?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back