• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway My Treasured Items From The Town of Hana [OFFLINE]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I forgot to pick up the stuff yesterday, I forgot because I was busy. I'll try to remember to pick up the things at 10 or 9 pm today.

Sorry I forgot to pick up the stuff yesterday, I forgot because I was busy. I'll try to remember to pick up the things at 10 or 9 pm today.

I converted and it's around this time rn, are you free now? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there,

I wanted to order the laptop and aluminum briefcase if they are still in stock.
By the way I don't know how much longer until you reset your town because I will not be available again until at least 11pm est. In case I'm not available until tomorrow, could we trade tomorrow 8/9 at 2pm est?

I am available now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Active to trade for orders now, until roughly 11pm GMT. Please VM me regarding orders!

Last edited:
I’ll try to see if I can connect to some WiFi when I get there!! I’ll let you know in around 1-2 hours c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you by the way!! ^_^

Hey! If you’ll be available, I can get the items tomorrow!! :D I’m in CST btw so I’ll try to check the forums as often as possible to catch you :3

Hey! If you?ll be available, I can get the items tomorrow!! :D I?m in CST btw so I?ll try to check the forums as often as possible to catch you :3

Okay! I am GMT so just drop a VM when you?re active and I should be around! ^^

Hi! If they're still available could I please get the Bathrobe, Blossoming Dress, Cabin Dresser, Dollhouse Dress, Spring Kimono, and Veggie Basket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back