• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway My tiny naughty giveaway censored version! -DONE-

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone didn't get delivery yet and need your item please contact daniduckyface!

Also I'm gonna stop accepting entries here. Thanks so much for joining my giveaway.
I'll start choosing winners when remained deliveries are completed! Stay tuned. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

can I enter again?

Hi Karminny :)
Yes, you can if you like. Just your entry will be counted as one. If that's okay let me know what you want this time.

Bump I sent a VM to everyone who needs their items delivered. Only 2 of you have gotten into contact with me. Please get back to me soon

Bump ~ if I VMed you please get back to me soon. RTF kindly asked me to handle deliveries for her due to some RL conflicts. If you are not getting back to me then you are not helping either of us out and I would like to get everything distributed soon.

info

I'd like to start choosing winners and finish delivering prizes by this coming up weekend!

1. People who didn't get their delivery when I start choosing will not count as possible candidates until they receive their delivery when they contacted daniduckyface or I in a week after my post stating the change in who will be completing the deliveries.
  2. People who didn't respond within 24 hours after announcement of winners lose their right to get the prize.
    In this case I'll just move on to next person who is ready to receive their prize.

Thanks y'all for putting up with me <3

Last edited:
Bumping this, please let me know when to deliver/pick up your stuff if you want to win the giveaway, everyone has been contacted already who is awaiting pick up so this is on you now. I am not going to keep nagging you guys about your stuff, if you don't want it anymore still let me know. Any unclaimed items are going back to RTF after the giveaway and you will most likely miss out.

Bumping again. See above if you need your stuff. I'm not VMing you again to remind you if you still need to get your stuff.

I assume some people haven't been active lately, because it got too long interruption on my end.
Plus, I keep getting more busy with my private stuff than I expected...

Sooooo, I'd like to go in this way!
  • Everyone who's confirmed "entered" has right to claim the prize.
  • If you are still interested in receiving some items, please post here which prize you want.
  • Considering the time difference, first I'll wait for the replies that tells me who's available until 1 am JST. That is about 6 hours and a half from now.
    It should be morning in the US, and evening in EU.
  • If I got less than 10 replies, I'll start delivering the prize in order by posting.
  • If I got more than 10 replies, I'll choose 10 by maybe ghost leg raffle and start delivering.

If anything is unclear just please ask me! And all the help to amend this post to make thins clear is very welcome!
Thanks for putting up with me <3

I'm a little confused xD Do we post what prize we'd like and times we're available? o .o
If so, I'm usually active most of the day, and 1am for you seems to be noon for me here ~
And I'd really like 100 hybrids, but I'm sure a lotttt of people would, lol.

Sorry if I did that wrong ; ^;

Hey! Yes, I want you to let me know what you want from the prizes list, yes!
And if you could give me the available time frame that'd be helpful but not necessary.
Okay 100 hybrids for you. I'm happy I can get you what you want since you got me my fav words, y'know what it was...! xD

Hey! Yes, I want you to let me know what you want from the prizes list, yes!
And if you could give me the available time frame that'd be helpful but not necessary.
Okay 100 hybrids for you. I'm happy I can get you what you want since you got me my fav words, y'know what it was...! xD

I'm available now for a bit, then again around noon (1am for you) until 4pm (5am your time...?) then again around 5pm - 7pm (6am - 8am) and then I'm on pretty much all night from 9:30pm - 1am (10:30am - 2pm)
Ahh, tyvm! :D Haha, yes xD I'm glad I was able to help with that, lol :p

I'm available now for a bit, then again around noon (1am for you) until 4pm (5am your time...?) then again around 5pm - 7pm (6am - 8am) and then I'm on pretty much all night from 9:30pm - 1am (10:30am - 2pm)
Ahh, tyvm! :D Haha, yes xD I'm glad I was able to help with that, lol :p

Yes, its very educational. xD
Oki, I'm about to go offline for dinner. I'll be back later.
Let me know which kind and color you prefer. I'll try to comply with your request as much as I can. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know this may be a dumb question but the giveaway is already over, isn't it? :eek:

Yes, its over. But you can ask me what you may need since I'm very happy to see you here again.
Its been awhile Marlene!

Umm- I'm new to TBT so I'm not really sure how to do this but okay XD

Could I request the 7/11 set? Or is it just individual items of the set? I don't even know O-o

Let me know which kind and color you prefer. I'll try to comply with your request as much as I can. ^^

Such a late dinner! O .O lol
I can put them in order or priority and a suggested amount if that helps?
Orange Roses (x12)
Purple Pansies (x12)
Black Cosmos (x12)
Blue Violets (x12)
Blue Pansies (x12)
White Carnations (x10)
Blue Roses (x10)
Purple Roses (x5)
Pink Carnations (x4)
Orange Lilies (x3)
Pink Roses (x1)
Black Roses (x1)
Black Tulips (x1)
Pink Lilies (x1)
Orange Tulips (x1)
Orange Cosmos (x1)
Purple Tulips (x1)
Pink Tulips (x1)
Should be 100 xD if you don't have exactly those, that's totally fine! It's just in case you preferred specifics, any amount of any is fine though, I won't be too picky since it is a prize ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, its over. But you can ask me what you may need since I'm very happy to see you here again.
Its been awhile Marlene!

Yeah I rested my town when I started collage to have more time to study but after a few months I realized that I love animal crossing too much ^^
I'd love the hybrid seed bag set but you really don't have to do it if you're too busy! :)

Alright, I'll start delivering.

@KainAronoele - 100 hybrid flowers
Thanks for the list! I have them all, no worries! Let me get them all together.
Add this FC please : 2337-3607-3307
Also do you mind if I make a couple of round trip?

@Marlene
Hearing it made me smile. ^^
No problem. Actually its helpful since they are taking up my precious locker space!!
Please add this FC and let me know when you are ready.
1521-3473-5766

- - - Post Merge - - -

Umm- I'm new to TBT so I'm not really sure how to do this but okay XD

Could I request the 7/11 set? Or is it just individual items of the set? I don't even know O-o

Oh I'm so sorry but accepting entries are finished as we mentioned in previous posts.
If the set remained after I finished delivery to candidates I'll pm you! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back