• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My thoughts on 3DS

I see no problem with 3D. It'll probably be just some dumb, gimmicky fad, like motion controls. It'll pass over eventually though.

Oh look, the new stupid ignorant *censored.1.3* of TBT.

OmegaMan said:
ACCF18 said:
First, let me name all the DS consoles. First one was Nintendo DS, then Nintendo DS Lite, then Nintendo DSi, then Nintendo DSXL, now 3DS. What idiots of Nintendo to make so many DS consoles? Like, I can somewhat see the release of DS, DS lite, and DSi, but after XL it just got really dumb. Why would we want a larger screen? It doesn't even fit in your pocket. 3DS is in 3D, why does everything have to be in 3D now days? Now most games are only gonna be on the 3DS, like Animal Crossing 3DS, Remake of OoT (I assume it will suck) Mart Kart and with a bunch of other games. Although there's gonna be another Animal Crossing, it looks pretty weird, all the people are taller. I just don't see the purpose for Nintendo to make so much DS consoles.
If you can't understand the simple versions of something, then why post this?

DS, DSL, DSi, DSXL, and 3DS, all different versions...

Its something called "Improvement", which is what they are trying to do... Don't judge a book by its cover, or else the cover will bite your face off.
Exactly why I don't read a lot of books 0_0

jk

Zack said:
I think what he is trying to say is he can't afford to buy a new DS when they make a new one.
No, I'm not wasting money on a new DS release and I have a DSL.

Ok ok. The 3ds has a better processor making games better it has a higher resolution screen yes in 3d. Look the 3ds is nothing like the ds ds light its there new one, the dsi was meant to be ds2 and dsxl was ds2 just bigger and the ds family (although way to big) will die and soon there will be a 3ds, 3ds light. look calm down the ds is old and outdated and now its time for more better games.

The ds, ds light or even dsi CAN NOT play 3ds games....sorry but the DS is almost dead, and the ds3 aka3ds is here and 3D is here to stay just like motion gaming and HD

also animal crossing related even though I dont like the new looks of the humans its because they need to look like Mii's and they will have custom pants shirts hats and even rumored bracelets ect.

blue2kid3 said:
also animal crossing related even though I dont like the new looks of the humans its because they need to look like Mii's and they will have custom pants shirts hats and even rumored bracelets ect.
Thats a horrible idea trying to make the animal crossing characters look like miis

MarlonHax said:
blue2kid3 said:
Thats a horrible idea trying to make the animal crossing characters look like miis
I know but the 3ds animal crossing will have an option of Mii or animal crossing human so thats why they look like Mii's I dont like it because I have been a fan ever since GC but ehhh

Yeah try to edit your post rather than posting in triplicate.

The 3DS looks to be a strong system. The other iterations weren't as strong, but they were just trying to coax out more money.

Sporge27 said:
Yeah try to edit your post rather than posting in triplicate.

The 3DS looks to be a strong system. The other iterations weren't as strong, but they were just trying to coax out more money.
Yeah sorry =( its been a year since I have been on this site.

Back