My honest thoughts on the Toy Day Event in 2021 (SPOILERS)

What would you rate the Toy Day Event in 2021?

Votes: 5 10.6%

Votes: 2 4.3%

Votes: 4 8.5%

Votes: 7 14.9%

Votes: 6 12.8%

Votes: 7 14.9%

Votes: 3 6.4%

Votes: 3 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know why people are still expecting the events to be different every year. They have always repeated and being the same in past games. New Horizons wasn't going to be any different.

I gave it a 7 overall. Christmas is my favourite time of year so I do enjoy this event, but it's not my all time favourite.

I'm just happy I get to see Jingle honestly XD. And the festive Toy Day music is so cute and I love dressing up as Santa and handing out presents to my villagers.
I can also understand the event being short and quick. While it kinda sucks, it's also a good thing because not everyone is going to be around to play this event. Everyone would be probably rather be with their families. So a nice quick, simple event for Christmas sounds good to me.

You don't get anything new, but they did give us a bunch of new holiday themed DIY's, you just don't get them with the event. At least we still get new items.

I don't know why people are still expecting the events to be different every year. They have always repeated and being the same in past games. New Horizons wasn't going to be any different.

Honestly, the entitlement of some people in regards to this kinda stuff is baffling to me, did I miss the part where Nintendo claimed this game would include updates for life? :unsure:

I'd love to look at the playtime of certain complainers too, I think if you've been dipping in and out for this long after release, you've had more than your moneys worth out of it, imo.

I'm actually gonna rate the event an 8, because it was quick and easy.

I gave it a 7 not my favourite event but it's good fun, I really like the gift exchange you can do with villagers and Jingle is cute.

Back