• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Giving away hybrid flowers

finnie

Bells
Switch
7500-3704-4232
Feedback
100% (4) +
hi! this is my first time posting on here so bear with me… i have hybrid flowers taking over my entire island and really want to get rid of them. there are too many to count but i have these breeds and colours (quantities vary)

• pink roses
  • orange roses
  • black roses
  • purple roses
  • pink cosmos
  • orange cosmos
  • blue pansies
  • orange pansies
  • pink mums
  • purple mums
  • pink tulips
  • orange tulips
  • pink hyacinths
  • blue hyacinths
  • orange hyacinths (not as many)
  • pink lilies
  • orange lilies
  • pink windflowers
it would be easier to do it with me going to your island so if you’re okay with that, let me know what kind and how many you’d like and i’ll see if i have enough :)

Last edited:
hi! i’m actually looking for a comical amount of pink hyacinths - how many do you have?

hi! i’m actually looking for a comical amount of pink hyacinths - how many do you have?
i only have 40 unfortunately but it’s a start on a comical amount haha, if you’re available i’m free all day today and can bring them over :)
Post automatically merged:

Good morning! Could I have your orange hyacinths?
yes of course! is there a time you’d be free for me to drop them off?

Hello! Could I have some flowers? Whatever you want! I will be appreciated! ✨
yes! when would work for you for me to come bring them?

Last edited:
i only have 40 unfortunately but it’s a start on a comical amount haha, if you’re available i’m free all day today and can bring them over :)
that's perfect, thank you! if you're free right now i can open up my gate real quick!

Good morning! I apologize for the late reply! I’m free today until 5:00 pm cst (except for lunch between 1:30 to 2:30)

yes! when would work for you for me to come bring them?
I'm available now and for the 5 next hours! I'm in Europe ✨

Whatever finnie doesn't get you I can bring. Let me know a good time.
Same as above, I'm available now and for the next 5 hours. Then I'll try to go to sleep to have a fresh exam tomorrow!

Good morning! I apologize for the late reply! I’m free today until 5:00 pm cst (except for lunch between 1:30 to 2:30)
no worries! i’m available right now and will be for awhile so whenever you’re good to go i can bring them over :)

no worries! i’m available right now and will be for awhile so whenever you’re good to go i can bring them over :)
Sweet! That works out! let me know when you want that dodo, I'll boot up my switch.

I'm available now and for the 5 next hours! I'm in Europe ✨

Same as above, I'm available now and for the next 5 hours. Then I'll try to go to sleep to have a fresh exam tomorrow!
hey! i’m free for awhile so if you’re available anytime soon i can bring some flowers over :)

Back