• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling My Cherries: Shop price!

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Bells
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
Greetings, my children. I do not have much time left with you all before I move to the next plane of existence, and I wish to transfer the vestiges of my power into a more... mortal... vessel. However, I'm one of those old, corrupt gods who sit around all cranky-like with the long white beards and stuff so long story short it's gonna cost you. For 99,999 TBT Bells you get this FANTASTIC deal:

1. 17 Cherry collectible minions who will follow your every word and command.
2. I will resign my user title "Cherry God" and offer it upon you as a gift
3. I will make u a perfect cherry collectible for use as your profile pic or sig filler
4. I'll give you the ability to fly not really

OR

I'm selling cherries, make some offers. everything above is a JOKE.

Last edited:
so 222 tbt per cherry, way more than the highest guidleline price and a lame and annoying title??? no thnx lol

oh dear lmao, i'm cringing.
is the price negotiable?

The price is a joke tbh, but if you're actually interested make a reasonable offer.

When people take me seriously...

Last edited:
What if I took you seriously because I didn't take your not taking seriously seriously, seriously though?

then i would probably not take your taking me seriously because you didn't take my no taking seriously seriously seriously, seriously.

How much are you looking for a cherry? I'd like to offer 100 tbt for it since it seems like you have a ton :>
(also wow misleading title much, just cut to the chase lmao)

Back