• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Muffy or Cherry? Who's spookier?

Muffy or Cherry

• Muffy

Votes: 37 80.4%
  • Cherry

Votes: 9 19.6%

• Total voters

salem_

🎃 hocus pocus 🎃
Bells
Island
Salem
Yellow Candy
Famous Mushroom
Purple Bat Potion
Jack
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ok after the cranky poll im now doing the uchi one!
I do like them both, I currently have Muffy, which is one of my starter and has basic interiors. I'm trying to figure out who could be better for a spooky island. Any advice?

If you are planning to get Lucky as well, for the sake of villager diversity I would say stick with Muffy, otherwise I’d go for Cherry!

definitely muffy!! something about her make up and eyes is creepy mysterious (it’s like she’s seen a ghost)

she was one of my starters too ^^

Muffy for sure! She was one of my starter villagers 😊 Cherry seems more punk rock to me

muffy by far! the eye makeup, the dark clothes, she spooks me more. cherry looks like another rock band groupie hahaha.

I have Cherry and to me she envokes punk rock far more than 'spooky'. Muffy would be the better choice in this situation

Muffy for sure, I won't consider Cherry spooky actually, I agree on the above posts, more punk rock band kind of vibes

I'd say Muffy has a spookier appearance than Cherry does. I don't really consider Cherry spooky and agree with the posts above mine.
I prefer Cherry's design to Muffy's, but I don't think she's spooky!

Back