• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

most epic gifts from a villager?

MayorJudyOfZootopia

Purrl's BSBFF
Bells
Isabelle
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Lobo
Flea
May Birthstone (Emerald)
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
i got a pyramid from Lucky today

WVW69i4hcBUFqL8WEj

Savannah pic from doing nothing she wanted to speak and give me a present
It was her pic

Gigi, I think it was, gave me a throne a while ago. She was trying to butter me up because she knew I didn't want her. It didn't work, but I accepted the throne.

I got Biskit's pic by him just pinging me over. I screeched happily because it was the first pic of a villager I had gotten and I was excite haha.

Three villagers have given me thrones. Those are wonderful gifts.

Astrid gave me her pic today! :blush:

Last edited:
Fang gave me his picture through mail even he didn't moved away. He's the first one that gave me his pic without moving out in my current town.

Also Beau gave me a perfect orange, after a few days I failed to give him the orange he's craving for. That's a bit passive-aggressive, but that's so nice of him.

EDIT: I almost forgot... The reason why I like Fang so much is because he gave me 2 island fruits (lemon and mango) during my first week as a mayor. He also gave me a persimmon and a bamboo shoot even I only had T&T Mart during that time. He also gave me a peacoat as a tutorial for switching clothes, I like peacoats. Beau also gave me a persimmon, but that's actually a delivery from Genji.

Last edited:
Cookie sent me a throne in the mail, so that's pretty nice of her. :D:D
I have yet to receive any villager pictures in my current town,
but I'm sure that any picture my villagers give me would be the most epic/awesome/valuable/special gift that they could give me!!
:D:D:D

Harry invited himself over to my house one time and then proceeded to give me a throne! I was so ecstatic as it hadn't appeared in my shops yet. The one he gave me is in storage because I'm sentimental and don't want to sell it. I took so many screenshots of it! :D

Both of my characters were given thrones. The villagers won't help with PWP's but they can give away thrones? Where are they getting that kind of money?

I wanted a baby bed so bad (making a children's bed room) and I was gonna but a baby bed from someone here, as I was in the room working on moving items around, Moe pops in, So i go and talk to him and what does he give me?

A baby bed

ILY YOU MOE

I got a gold screen wall from Beardo and a gold stereo from Marshal. Nothing too fancy but they were quite nice c:
I wanna be given a throne so I can sell it, ayo.

I've received a Throne back to back for two days. Bam game me one and Whitney gave me one. 400k, easy bells.

i got some bamboo shoot from one of my villagers before t&t emporium opened. there was also another time where my mom sent me a letter with a perfect orange attached to it.

i would love to get a throne from one of my villagers one day. ;A;

Last edited:
I wanted a baby bed so bad (making a children's bed room) and I was gonna but a baby bed from someone here, as I was in the room working on moving items around, Moe pops in, So i go and talk to him and what does he give me?

A baby bed

ILY YOU MOE

That reminds me of the time I wanted a dolly, but I hadn't seen them in my store. Boone dropped in while I was messing with my furniture and gave me a dolly. I was so happy! :blush: I know people think they're creepy, but a dolly and a small teddy bear are cute additions to a bedroom.

Back