• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

mocha's doodle dump

o wow it’s been a while
hope everyone is okay !! uni is almost over for the year so to celebrate I’ve been playing genshin and I would like to thank Hu Tao for single handedly curing my art block

IMG_0226.png
that’s so prettyyyy! im glad to see some of your art again c:

bought a book called drawing on the right side of the brain by Betty edwards, it has a few good exercises in which I wanted to try out ! One of them was to draw a self portrait so i made an attempt
Hopefully I will have a chance to redraw this in a few months and note any progress / changes !
A941E9E9-4D03-4B83-B711-0206FF1BAE4F.jpeg

hi 👋 it’s been a while

doodle dump from the past few days - life has been super busy so I haven’t had much time/motivation to draw but I’m slowly getting back into it

Finished watching demon slayers entertainment arc last night and I seriously can’t wait for s3, so here’s some fanart of my fave demon girl
IMG_0313.png

I have also drawn some art of myself (although probably not recognisable lol)
IMG_0311.png

one of my art goals for next year is to try and render pieces when I sketch, as so often I tend to just sketch and then leave it, meaning I’m not getting much practise with rendering as I ought to be. I want to try and step out of my comfort zone a little, so here is a little cheeb I drew today <3 I really like how it turned out and may even turn her into an oc?? I need name ideas ;w;
also, I came across a trick in twitter to help make a cohesive colour palette and I think it was really helpful. Essentially you layer over colours on top of the skin colour! So simple but really effective. Let me know what you think !
IMG_0395.png

edit: think I’ll name her Bueno !! I also drew an avi version
IMG_0396.png

Last edited:
Wow, thank you so much! What an amazing surprise 🥹❤️ I love her so much!! 🥰 ❤️❤️❤️ My heart is smiling, thank you dear friend. I am so grateful for you 💗

hey mocha.! I love your two latest drawings, they are so adorable! The colours on Roxxy's and Bueno's drawings are beautiful!

I came across a trick in twitter to help make a cohesive colour palette and I think it was really helpful. Essentially you layer over colours on top of the skin colour!
Could you explain this more? I'm not sure I understand it... would love to try out that trick too! :3

Back