• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

🌼 acnh style art - icons and full bodies (tbt closed, rlc open)

@SpaceTokki77 i'll add you to the last slot! thank you for requesting, please feel free to send the tbt when you can, and same as the other requests, i'll start on your drawing this week, and finish it the next. thank you in advance for your patience ^^

✨ all tbt slots are filled, rlc is still open

@SpaceTokki77 i'll add you to the last slot! thank you for requesting, please feel free to send the tbt when you can, and same as the other requests, i'll start on your drawing this week, and finish it the next. thank you in advance for your patience ^^

✨ all tbt slots are filled, rlc is still open
I sent you the tbt :)

hii just wondering to you take tbt for your art? and do you still make the sigs that @That Marshal Fangirl has?
To clarify, the one she made is the Pocket Camp one with a picture of my camp manager (the art was by someone else). Is there one in particular you liked (if it wasn’t that one, since Ariane already said she no longer does signatures)? I might be able to reference you to the person who made it. c:

Back