• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

mocha's doodle dump

mocha.

semi-hiatus
Bells
Blue Balloon
Flower Glow Wand
Blue Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Glowing Butterfly Spirit
Lily of the Valley
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Blue Star Fragment
image0.png

Welcome

Hello! My name is Jade/Mocha, and this is my doodle dump: a place that I use to track my progress & share my drawings!

I use Procreate primarily and some of my favourite brush sets are the Jingsketch basics, Azu’s best men, Nadiaxel Basics and Sinix free brush set.

Etiquette

• Comments are welcome​
  • Constructive criticism is encouraged​
  • Only ask for requests if I am offering​
  • I am currently OPEN for RLC commissions only
  • Ask for art trades

Links

1704219853741.png 1704219887706.png 1704219921519.png

Last edited:
Just wanted to stop by to say that your pony drawing is really cute and I love the colors you chose!

Hi! Your pony looks really cute! I remembered watching My Little Pony when I was younger and viewing a lot of fanart.

If you want to try my AC character (with Molly) here she is:
E28797F7-A214-4B1A-9215-7ABC9563FC36.jpeg
C77E6824-EAF9-4167-A3D2-2445C31A3DAB.jpeg
76CC1EE2-5864-48AD-B52F-72E8E34F0E9A.png
If you don’t feel comfortable with this request then I understand! (Humans are a little tough lol) I wish you luck with future commissions! 💛

Just wanted to stop by to say that your pony drawing is really cute and I love the colors you chose!
Thank you so much! I really appreciate that :) I had a lot of fun with the colour palette!

Hi! Your pony looks really cute! I remembered watching My Little Pony when I was younger and viewing a lot of fanart.

If you don’t feel comfortable with this request then I understand! (Humans are a little tough lol) I wish you luck with future commissions! 💛
Thank you!! I would love to have a go at drawing this - I love the colours (and molly is one of my faves!), I’ll quote you once ive gotten around to drawing it :)

ahh that looks so gorgeous!! back when i was in the mlp fandom, i was always in awe of how talented people in that community are when it comes to art - good to see that that hasn’t changed c:

if you ever felt like giving it a go, i’d love for you to consider drawing my island rep!

772677A1-3396-475A-9E68-83E160A60D57.jpeg
D613A742-B865-42D9-BA5A-DF3710E22AED.jpeg

ahh that looks so gorgeous!! back when i was in the mlp fandom, i was always in awe of how talented people in that community are when it comes to art - good to see that that hasn’t changed c:

if you ever felt like giving it a go, i’d love for you to consider drawing my island rep!

View attachment 293959View attachment 293960
Bless you! That is so sweet of you to say c: I haven’t drawn for ages and I’m using a new program so I’m relearning everything, hoping to get better with time!
I will definitely draw your character, the Elmo shirt sold me ;) I’ll quote you once I’m done!

im like in love with the way you color and shade ?? that pony is gorgeous

makes me remember when i used to be into mlp ;u; good times

if you're still looking for humans to practice on! i leave my most colorful oc here for your approval

Hello! c:

I finished your drawing, I hope you like it! Molly was a lot of fun to draw ♡

de2aua7-5b94dcad-5f13-4031-b7e7-8b19a235c762.png

Post automatically merged:

if you're still looking for humans to practice on! i leave my most colorful oc here for your approval
Omg thank you so much I really struggle with shading actually!! I guess that’s why I’m practicing though hehe! I used to watch it years ago and had an OC and everything and I was just inspired to start drawing again!
Your OC is gorgeous!! I would love to draw her ♡ I’ll let you know once I’m done! c:

Last edited:
Hello! c:

I finished your drawing, I hope you like it! Molly was a lot of fun to draw ♡

de2aua7-5b94dcad-5f13-4031-b7e7-8b19a235c762.png

Post automatically merged:

Omg thank you so much I really struggle with shading actually!! I guess that’s why I’m practicing though hehe! I used to watch it years ago and had an OC and everything and I was just inspired to start drawing again!
Your OC is gorgeous!! I would love to draw her ♡ I’ll let you know once I’m done! c:
Ahhhhhh, oh my gosh! You did a fantastic job! Thank you so much for drawing them! 😊💖💖💖

Practicing a more realistic style! I’d love to do more realism/studies with light to work on shading etc. My boyfriend told me this drawing looked similar to Maggie Q and I don’t think she’s too far off her to be honest haha!
Edit; I scribbled out the eyes because they didn’t look right > w<
45F272B4-DCA7-40E9-B484-045C35D8059C.jpeg

D25D715B-AB17-4CB3-8E97-D4CBA0220BB4.jpeg

I have a day off tomorrow and I’m really looking forward to cracking on with requests & my own doodles! I’ll be practicing colour theory/digital realism which is super exciting c:

Last edited:
You’re art is really adorable and I love the way you draw the mlp ponies (I used to be crazy about them ajdjd)
I have these characters if you’d be interested in practicing with any of them! Ty for considering ❤️
E558300B-DD50-4AB5-BFA8-85D5F5028ED3.jpeg

You’re art is really adorable and I love the way you draw the mlp ponies (I used to be crazy about them ajdjd)
I have these characters if you’d be interested in practicing with any of them! Ty for considering ❤
I would absolutely love to draw Elly! 😻 I will add you to my queue! Love the style of both of your characters, and thank you for the compliments as well! ♡

Hi! c:

I finished Sorath this afternoon, I hope you like it! Im practicing my realism/colour theory so did a different style for her. She was so fun to draw - I love her colours! I also added a filter on photoshop to make the lines a little softer c:
sorah_by_omochie_de2hqnw-fullview.jpg

Hi! c:

I finished Sorath this afternoon, I hope you like it! Im practicing my realism/colour theory so did a different style for her. She was so fun to draw - I love her colours! I also added a filter on photoshop to make the lines a little softer c:
sorah_by_omochie_de2hqnw-fullview.jpg
ohhhh my gosh that's GORGEOUS, holy cow! thanks so much!

if i add this to her gallery how would you like me to credit you?

ohhhh my gosh that's GORGEOUS, holy cow! thanks so much!

if i add this to her gallery how would you like me to credit you?
Ahh bless you, thank you so much for letting me draw her! If you have any other OCs you’d like me to draw just let me know, I had a lot of fun and it’s great for practice c:

you can link it to my deviantart if you like! Deviantart.com/omochie ♡

Ahh bless you, thank you so much for letting me draw her! If you have any other OCs you’d like me to draw just let me know, I had a lot of fun and it’s great for practice c:

you can link it to my deviantart if you like! Deviantart.com/omochie ♡
ok, thanks, i will!

and hmm well i have a Lot of ocs but here are a few to pick from if you'd like?
if you're up for practicing hair shading:
6159548_J7kOpzRJtehZRQ8.png
if catgirls are your jam:
6158080_gxD3QkzcsGe5KRd.png
or if you're feeling ~~festive~~ :
5624551_Nawyure5PQVnaNz.png

Back