• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ~Minni's Cycling Thread!~ | Boxes: Fuchsia

Hey! I would like to lurk for Olaf ... and Minni is Bae :3 of course, haha. :D

Last edited:
is zucker still in boxes?? i'd like him if he's still there! 100 TBT right? ah, i almost forgot. Minnie is bae :3

Last edited:
eep! I'd love to adopt Avery as soon as I get a guy moved out. I'll try to do this quickly and hope he's still available by then >.<

eep! I'd love to adopt Avery as soon as I get a guy moved out. I'll try to do this quickly and hope he's still available by then >.<

That's fine! I want to play on my main town for a bit anyway so take your time! ^^

just got a ping. May I come and adopt Avery in a minute?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh if you have other things to do, then there's no rush! just let me know when it's convenient for you ^-^

just got a ping. May I come and adopt Avery in a minute?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh if you have other things to do, then there's no rush! just let me know when it's convenient for you ^-^

Oh no its fine! I thought it would take long xD. I'll open my gates now so come over and run over to avery's house :)

Back