• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling ~Minni's Cycling Thread!~ | Boxes: Fuchsia

Hey! I would like to lurk for Olaf ... and Minni is Bae :3 of course, haha. :D

Last edited:
is zucker still in boxes?? i'd like him if he's still there! 100 TBT right? ah, i almost forgot. Minnie is bae :3

Last edited:
No longer lurking for Tangy or Lily! <3

eep! I'd love to adopt Avery as soon as I get a guy moved out. I'll try to do this quickly and hope he's still available by then >.<

eep! I'd love to adopt Avery as soon as I get a guy moved out. I'll try to do this quickly and hope he's still available by then >.<

That's fine! I want to play on my main town for a bit anyway so take your time! ^^

just got a ping. May I come and adopt Avery in a minute?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh if you have other things to do, then there's no rush! just let me know when it's convenient for you ^-^

just got a ping. May I come and adopt Avery in a minute?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh if you have other things to do, then there's no rush! just let me know when it's convenient for you ^-^

Oh no its fine! I thought it would take long xD. I'll open my gates now so come over and run over to avery's house :)

Back