• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

North America LF Series 2-4, S5 NPCs FT Series 2 and 3 including Specials, Series 5 Villagers

Updated yesterday after I’d managed to get another Series 5 pack. (This netted Shino and an extra Ace, who’s being held in reserve just in case of catastrophic mail failures or the like causing an issue with the one I’d traded for. Once that card arrives he’ll be properly added to my trading options.) At this point, barring aforementioned mail catastrophes for the cards still en route, the only standard character I still need from Series 5 is Sasha. I’ll happily trade 3:1 standard cards for a special from any series, or trade Series 5 1:1 for standard villagers from past series.

Bumping, though I still don’t have a ton to trade at the moment. The joys of reseller prices. -_-

I’ll have a few more packs arriving relatively soon, but in the meantime, I have finished the villagers of Series 5! Thanks again to everyone who traded with me for those, as exhausting as filling out the NPCs looks.

Bumping! Just got some packs of Series 2 which have significantly replenished my trading stock, including Porter and Nat as specials! Between that and card arrivals, the empty spaces in my Series 2 collection are mostly outweighed by the filled spots. I also made a big bold addition to my post. To restate: I’ll next be able to go to the post office to ship cards from any trades this week on the weekend. After that, I will be unable to mail anything until after Christmas, as I will be quarantining during that time. I may or may not be able to get mail out the week between then and New Year’s, schedules are complicated things. (Pandemic plus seeing people whose immune systems are not robust equals cautions taken.) I’ll update the thread so that it’s clear I’m temporarily closed for business then, but in the meantime, I have cards to trade!

Okay! I’m easing back in and have a whole bunch of new cards to trade!… And, because I am still REALLY bad at recognizing when I’m buying an EU or NA pack online, a bunch of dupes are available as either the VERY lightly-used NA copies that were previously my collection copies or the ‘I don’t handle these with gloves but they went straight to binder’ EU copies, and I now have two 203 Tom Nooks but one’s an EU dupe. I assume everyone prefers NA, but for the sake of transparency, that’s your options.

hi! i have sasha if you're still looking!
Hello! I’ve finished out my S5 villagers, so no, I don’t need Sasha, but thanks for offering!

As a general update, I am still looking to trade cards, but I can’t get to the post office as frequently at the moment.

It's been a while, but I'm still working on my collection!

I have 177, 191, 193, 237, and 248 if you’d trade your 153, 157, 167, 224, and 232!

DM sent!

I'm afraid what I have and what I'm looking for here are reversed - I already have extras of the cards in the first group and still need the ones in the second.
It turns out I just typed it backwards lol.

I’d like 177, 191, 193, 237, and 248 if you’d take my 153, 157, 167, 224, and 232! If so feel free to send me a message!

Back