Miitomo General Discussion

Speaking of popularity omg

0BF9BC7E-C1E5-42EF-9F82-CC82692A20E8.png_zpshpsggnz3.jpeg

JUST ONE MORE POINT

What the frack do you do with candy? Stupid drop games gave me hella candy and idek what it does? Is it useless?

Also found out I do have a twitter actually under the same name here so @kaydeekrunk and my Mii's name is Kaydee, no big surprises here.

Added some people off here on twitter to friend on the game and am adding people with multiple mutuals since I am sure it's more of yall from here, so feel free to add me back!

Candy lets you unlock specific answers from specific people without needing to go through the "listening" process where you essentially go through people's answers as the app presents it to you. If you want to focus on specific people, they're actually pretty useful. I feel like this becomes more apparent when you start having too many friends. I currently have over 100 so I won't see answers from people I know better as often as I used to, and the app is only a few days in.

CfLjN5IWsAQBXgs.jpg:large

Why is Lynn suddenly a boy and THEN a girl? Nice job Miitomo :^U

Candy lets you unlock specific answers from specific people without needing to go through the "listening" process where you essentially go through people's answers as the app presents it to you. If you want to focus on specific people, they're actually pretty useful. I feel like this becomes more apparent when you start having too many friends. I currently have over 100 so I won't see answers from people I know better as often as I used to, and the app is only a few days in.

Oh, thanks, that does sound useful in the future, I only have like 5 friends so far, I am sure tomorrow since I sent out like a million requests it will be more difficult.

Speaking of popularity omg

0BF9BC7E-C1E5-42EF-9F82-CC82692A20E8.png_zpshpsggnz3.jpeg

JUST ONE MORE POINT

omg how many friends do you have on Miitomo? ;v; I only have like 6 or 7 friends at the moment but I only just reached level 2 on the popularity ranking!

I refollowed the people who sent me follower requests earlier, and I'm gonna go through the Twitter list later on today and add everyone else. :)

omg how many friends do you have on Miitomo? ;v; I only have like 6 or 7 friends at the moment but I only just reached level 2 on the popularity ranking!

I refollowed the people who sent me follower requests earlier, and I'm gonna go through the Twitter list later on today and add everyone else. :)

Well its based on how many comments people make on your things so if your friends comment a lot I think you could make a higher popularity levels

i wonder when they stop giving hats and crowns for every 5th level u reach. i rly dont even like them that much. hoping level 20 is better than 15, 10 had the only OK hats so far.

I have around 60 so far because it started out with me following pretty much everyone on here then Miitomo started letting you add people's mutual friends and my friend count just skyrocketed. But Cadbberry is right, the more people comment on your answers and visit your Mii, the higher popularity gets. But of course, that's a lot easier when you have more people viewing your stuff :p

I have around 60 so far because it started out with me following pretty much everyone on here then Miitomo started letting you add people's mutual friends and my friend count just skyrocketed. But Cadbberry is right, the more people comment on your answers and visit your Mii, the higher popularity gets. But of course, that's a lot easier when you have more people viewing your stuff :p

DANG! I need to start adding all of the mutual friends in my list so I can unlock more prizes and stuff.

DANG! I need to start adding all of the mutual friends in my list so I can unlock more prizes and stuff.

I have 76 friends and I am only lvl 7 popularity, I find that even though you have a lot of friends they don't comment as much as heart your answers so you can still move slowly in the popularity chains considering there are people who are getting very high levels. It really depends on if you can make an interesting answer worth commenting on that comes into play

I currently have 72 friends and I think I'm level 6 or something.

Also, I made this picture. The Face Down 2 pose looks like you're flying :p
CfKxhkFXIAA-LLi.jpg

I also have a version where I included wings :)

Ooo okay! I've gone and followed most of the people on the Twitter list (I kinda gave up because there were so many people orz But I'll follow anyone back who's from here and wants to add me on Miitomo) so hopefully that'll raise my popularity ranking. :blush: Now I need to beg my friends to comment on my stuff more...

My twitter handle is @EmilyxLink and my mii is called Emily, add me to the list please :p

So uh when it's your birthday ****ing EVERYONE ON YOUR FRIENDS LIST visits your house so yall with 100 friends: good luck

Back