Miitomo General Discussion

It's a shame this game seems to depend entirely on having friends, since I only have my few family members and true friends on facebook and such.

It's a shame this game seems to depend entirely on having friends, since I only have my few family members and true friends on facebook and such.

If I only added my IRL friends and family right meow I would have only 3 friends. So I mean, I actually enjoy learning about the strangers I share TBT with on here!

here are my information if anyone wanna add me:

Twitter: @zuckerkindchen
Ingame Name: Amy

I'm glad you can delete/edit comments. I temporarily threw off the Steven Universe groove for Dapper's answer.

I agree, I don't have any family or friends who play. It's just me and my mii

I'm on the same boat with people who only have few IRL friends who use/play miitomo, so I kinda looking forward to make some mii friends here ;D

Do we able to add someone based on QR code? If so, here's mine..

12140752_1002657606487778_8508669053421512176_n.jpg

Thanks! :D

At first I thought 1,000 friends was a cool max capacity. Right now though I'm having a hard time trying to keep up with questions and answers for the people already on my friends list.

Last edited:
At first I thought 1,000 friends was a cool max capacity. Right now though I'm having a hard time trying to keep up with questions and answers for the people already on my friends list.

Yeah, I am tempted to delete some people I dont know so I can at least get through what I have

And I'm still getting the whole cats question
I'm crying, I want more interesting subjects

Finally passed 3k coins, should I get the halo or the angel wings though hmm

omg what I thought it was 100

I guess I got this confused with how many characters we can add rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

WINGS

omg what I thought it was 100

I guess I got this confused with how many characters we can add rip

- - - Post Merge - - -

WINGS

I am at 80 and there is just so many things to know, like some people have 5 things filled out, others have 300

http://imgur.com/a/glJ67 Here you go hope you like it :) (the other one is a bit darker for border)

also no more requests orz gotta work on commission stuff lol

Why can't you add people?? O: I feel like the game would kinda get boring without adding people since it's kinda what the game is about

omg thank you i love it so much!! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

w I N GS

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I only added my IRL friends and family right meow I would have only 3 friends. So I mean, I actually enjoy learning about the strangers I share TBT with on here!

love your lineup by the way kay-dee :3
isn't your mii name kaydee? i think i have you added :33

Yeah, I am tempted to delete some people I dont know so I can at least get through what I have

I think I'm going to do that to. I'll let the list update once more and I'll start deleting some people.
Or I'll just keep the people I have now as friends and just start adding people I know in the future.

Back