Miitomo General Discussion

This app has been taking up pretty much all of my time and draining my battery hardcore. But it's fun! I do wish there were some better ways to earn more coins, though

Yeah sure! I added you (I think- added through mutual friends but it's your name)

did you want mixed outfits, certain face, poses, border?

also @kayleee if you see this did you want mixed or diff color border and what color unless you wanna leave it to me?

Okay so anything neutral like greys, light grey dark grey is good since that will match my outfit!! Thank you so much!! And you can do just three poses like the tongue angry and heart eyes or something!!

The only thing I wish the game had, one or two mini games that you could play to earn more coin, or instead of candy you could earn coins

Yeah, I also wish there wasn't such a small limit to how many coins you earn from commenting and listening to answers. You barely get any from it as is.

it looks like the cover of a soap opera or something
CfIt5G-UAAA79rb.jpg:large

Where are the wings from?

This is now my new favorite picture I made:
CfI3QsiXEAEOZGs.jpg

I made it to celebrate my new outfit :p

Miitomo is so fun. ;v; I've been really enjoying it so far. I finally managed to win something off of the Miitomo Drop yesterday, and I got the cat tights today in white. :) I'm kind of looking forward to seeing what other items will be available to win from the drop machines.

Also I wanna add some more people so drop me a PM or follow my twitter (@ecchoid) and I'll follow you back :) But just lemme know who you are first! x3
followed you! (I'm @reverie_vi)

Updated the list!

So apparently I wasn't added on the list.. again, so Ill post my information again.

I have a lot of names to go through, okay? Sometimes I miss a few. You don't have to be rude about it.

Yeah sure! I added you (I think- added through mutual friends but it's your name)

did you want mixed outfits, certain face, poses, border?

could i have mine kind of like yours, but with different faces and poses? o:

Last edited:
Okay so anything neutral like greys, light grey dark grey is good since that will match my outfit!! Thank you so much!! And you can do just three poses like the tongue angry and heart eyes or something!!

sent it to you in a vm hope you like it!

could i have mine kind of like yours, but with different faces and poses? o:

sure! Any favorite expressions or poses, border color though? or are you just fine with whatever I think looks nice?

The only thing I wish the game had, one or two mini games that you could play to earn more coin, or instead of candy you could earn coins

same coins are so hard to earn a lot of after using all of the friend bonuses :(

I didn't know that you could add mutual friends

I added IRL friend, Tina, someone from here (ShinyYoshi I think), and one other mutual twitter follower

Then I got like 50 SUGGESTIONS FOR "HERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S FRIENDS WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE YOU KNOW"

Last edited:

I added IRL friend, Tina, someone from here (ShinyYoshi I think), and one other mutual twitter follower

Then I got like 50 SUGGESTIONS FOR "HERE'S SOMEONE WHO'S FRIENDS WITH LOTS OF PEOPLE YOU KNOW"

I have all those too and I have absolutely 0 clue who anyone is, including like half the people who friend requested me

WHO ARE YALL

sent it to you in a vm hope you like it!

sure! Any favorite expressions or poses, border color though? or are you just fine with whatever I think looks nice?

same coins are so hard to earn a lot of after using all of the friend bonuses :(

AHHHH HAHA I love it I'm gonna put it in my sig when I get home!!!!! Ty ty

So I'm going to have to follow you all on twitter now that I never use. Wonderful!

I do wish there's easier ways to earn coins tho

Everyone saying they followed everyone on the list but I haven't gotten any follows soooooo lol what gives

we just became friends so maybe it was me

Back