• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Memes....Dubstep?! WTF nintendo?!

Dubstep isn't music. It's just a bunch of noises repeated and jumbled together.

Oh boy. Didn't I say we should stay away from this topic? Don't get me started!!! HA! :p

Oh, yes:
But lets not get into the "is dubstep music" debate because what is music? Sorry you're talking to a former music major who learned to hate life because of other music majors. hahahaha!!!
:p :p :p

I actually don't mind them, As they cater to old and new fans alike.
For example, Shut up and take my money was an old meme, Correct? As for Dubstep, It's been around since 1990, I wouldn't call it new..
'Seems Legit' is a response in a basic saying, So we all agree you're overreacting.

Also when you're buying from the nooklings sometimes one of the "yes id like to buy this" option is "Take my money!!" I think thats a futurama meme

1000987_635228743156722_782536971_n.jpg

natural swagger.

You can't generalize a whole genre. A lot of dubstep is good and not just the "wub wub" popular dubstep you hear the most. It's like saying "All rap is full of gangsters and crime." You have to look in the right places.

Dubstep is sounds made from computers. When I listen to music, I want someone who can play an actual instrument and sing good, not someone who can click a mouse.

I hope you're just saying why you prefer not to listen to electronic music instead of saying how it takes no skill. If you're going for option 2, read on...

Classical music is sounds made from pieces of wood. All you have to do is swipe a bow back and fourth to play. Same thing, isn't it? Believe it or not, a lot of electronic music is very good and takes an awful lot of skill and creativiy to make. If most of what you're hearing of electronic is bad music, you're looking in the wrong places.

I could really kick off in this thread... >.<

Dubstep isn't music. It's just a bunch of noises repeated and jumbled together.
Most music is just a bunch of noises jumbled together, if you think about it. I'm not a big fan of say country, or rap, but that's doesn't make them less of a genre.

I'm kind of with you, TS. The references made me cringe a bit.

Just like, ehhhhh.

OP just needs to stop crying and move on with his life... >.>

Why are people still hating on the OP? He said about 7 pages of pointless discussion and veiled/not-so-veiled insults that he understood everybody else's point of view.

Back