• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway MASSIVE MYSTERY GRAB BAG GIVEAWAY! 🌈 *CLOSED* ANNOUNCING WINNERS SOON!

peachycrossing9

Taking a break :3
Bells
Switch
3310-7464-3144
Island
Liliana
Feedback
100% (307) +
Hello!

Here's another one of my giveaways! I love doing these, and I spend ages collecting items up for them, so I hope you enjoy this one and good luck to everyone!

MYSTERY GRAB BAG GIVEAWAY!

Here's how it shall work:

There will be 2 winners!
Each winner will get 10 mystery grab bags!

These grab bags could include- DIY's, Gulliver/Gullivarrr Items, NMT, Seasonal Materials/Materials, Mom's Items, Bug Models.

This giveaway shall be ending at 12:30PM NZD (New Zealand Time) on Wednesday 13th January. Once its closed, I won't be accepting anymore entries!

There is only one entry person! Multiple entries from the same person will result in you being disqualified!
Rude/hateful/demanding entries are automatically disqualified.

Here's how you can enter. Please fill out the following:

IGN:
Island Name:
Time Zone:
Your Favourite Villager:

Please make sure all of this information is filled in so that you can be entered into this giveaway!
If I give your post a 'love' it means you have being entered!

Good luck everyone! I will be checking in on this regularly to 'love' the entries. If you have any questions, please DM me!

✨

IGN: Tony ♡
Island Name: Lemondrop
Time Zone: GMT+1 (Italy)
Your Favourite Villager: in my island: Biskit

Thank you for what you’re doing! I can’t imagine how much work there is behind; it’s very appreciated 💜

DISCLAIMER:

Just going to quickly add this in here since I forgot to mention it.

This is a mystery grab bag event- Which means you're not guaranteed one of every single thing that I have listed in the original post. There is just a CHANCE you will get most of those items. You may get multiple bug models, or multiple Mom's items. I just want to make this clear!

But I can still guarantee everything you get is of great value and I am not putting anything in these bags that is not listed in the original post. So there won't be any trash or anything like that.

Please just keep this mind when entering the giveaway! ♥

IGN: Brianna
Island Name: Paracosm
Time Zone:
EST
Your Favourite Villager:
Antonio! (and Bunnie) (choosing just one is hard)

this is sweet, thanks for doing it! :)

ah, this sounds fun!! thank you for doing this. 🧡

ign: xara
island name: axolotl
time zone: EST
your favourite villager: honestly,, i have way too many faves to list but right now, i’m really loving sprinkle. <3

Back