• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Marshmallow Marshal Doll || HB: 25 TBT - ENDED

Status
Not open for further replies.

crystalmilktea

Bells
Special Snowflake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
Feedback
100% (253) +
Hi everyone ^-^ I did some little drawings before and the response was pretty good, so I decided to auction my art off for TBT! I call them Marshmallow Dolls cause they're really simple and sweet and fluffy to me ;w;
(Not good enough/have enough time for a shop QQ, maybe in the future if people want mayors/OCs done in this style)

So here I've done Marshal :3 It's an 'adopt'? since there's only one. You can use it in signatures, avatars, banners, whatever, just like sprites ^-^ credit would be appreciated though!

marshal.jpg

Starting bid: 5 TBT
Min inc: 5 TBT? ;-;

Highest Bid: 25 TBT - Heichou_

Ends in 2 days - July 22, 2015 2:30PM MDT

*Leave requests for future villager marshmallow dolls too ^-^ Thank you!

Last edited:
btw an adopt is a character that you have made, and its when you sell the character to someone, they get the rights to it
I guess this would be considered an art auction instead :]

btw an adopt is a character that you have made, and its when you sell the character to someone, they get the rights to it
I guess this would be considered an art auction instead :]

Oh ok! Then I just mean the Marshal is up for adoption in the traditional sense hehe

I see you have enough under your avatar. Next time please don't bid then give away TBT or make TBT purchases that would make you not have enough.

It's going to someone else, and I thought I would have enough to buy but something has come along that is better.

I didn't mean it like that, I meant I don't even like Marshal, and something similar has come along.
Not that the other work is better, your work is amazing.
Just something that's more relevant to me has come along.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back