• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Marshal or Marty?

Marshal or Marty

• Marshal

Votes: 27 48.2%
  • Marty

Votes: 29 51.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

awesomeelle2001

pear advocate
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Switch
3733-7474-0802
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
White Lily
Red Lily
So I currently have Marshal in my town and I'm thinking I want to swap him out for Marty.

I'm not 100% sure though as I love both Marshal and Marty.

That's why I'm asking you guys! Whichever villager gets the most votes I'll either keep or move in.

Please also let me know why you chose that villager! Thanks! :)

I chose Marshal because I like how simple his design is and I think he matches all your other villagers really well! :)
I also like his personality type better. :)

Last edited:
I have both of them in my new town and I can say that I vastly prefer Marty. He resembles an actual teddy bear and his design is adorable, granted I'm not familiar with the Sanrio character he's based on. Marshal's slightly overrated in my opinion and I probably would have chosen a different Smug if there were a few more aesthetically pleasing options.

Marty. Marshal is cute yes, but I've always found him overrated

personally, i prefer the design of marshal much better and remember that you cannot get marty unless u have his amiibo card!

Marty is just adorable. His design stands out much more than Marshal's, I've always found the latter to be quite boring. I love the fact that Marty is bright yellow, he reminds me of honey.

I like them both but I'd still choose the cute, little, fluffy and my favorite smug ever, Marshal :)

I like both but I think Marty's design is more unique. It seems like everyone has Marshal so I'd go with Marty. He kinda reminds me of Pooh. :)

Honestly, you should pick the villager you'd like more.

I prefer the anime marshmallow squirrel over Marty, personally. While I'm not too fond of his interior design, I do like his general appearance.

Marty. Just because he's way more original than Marshal. He's also really cute, and I personally find the Lazy villagers to be adorable and more appealing than Smug. They're so kind and goofy.

Last edited:
If you think they are both equally cute maybe take into consideration their house exteriors. I voted for Marty, Marshal never did much for me.

I love them both, but I'm gonna have to go with marshmallow squirrel.
Best of luck choosing, though. They're both real nice villagers. :D

Back