• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Marshal nooooo ;__;

reicheru

Mayor Rachel of Matsue
Bells
Small Mailbox
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Marshal is camping in my town today and of course I have TEN villagers aadfghjk *cries forever*

SHHHHHHHHHHH......

it happens to everyone atleast once.

you'll be ok.

Cat-hug-06012015.jpg

Last edited:
That happened to me with a life time dreamie, Agent S too :(
I got her eventually though, so you will too!! :p

Hugs to all ♡ I shouldn't even go into my campsite when I have ten villagers. What I don't know can't hurt me haha

Awww, that happened to me with Eloise.
I wanted her because I love elephants IRL and her birthday was really close to mine.
It was an extra kick in the teeth because I had JUST settled on my tenth villager like the day before.
I lucked out and managed to get her off someone from the forums, though at a later point.
Good luck with Marshal~

Eh, happens to the worst of us. The time I finally had Marshal, he plotted in a bad spot and I have to wipe my entire town out.

Yep, before I secured Molly I had 10 villagers and was desperately cycling to get rid of my unwanted villager and Molly casually camps in my town. I was SO AGGRAVATED!!

I'm sorry this happened to you!

Oh no! I've had this before. It's always when I use up my last space...I was waiting and tting before getting Molly, thinking maybe Wolfgang would show up again. I went and got Molly and who decides to camp? (Wolfgang, in case you weren't following ;))
I'm starting to think it's some kind of conspiracy

Oh no! I've had this before. It's always when I use up my last space...I was waiting and tting before getting Molly, thinking maybe Wolfgang would show up again. I went and got Molly and who decides to camp? (Wolfgang, in case you weren't following ;))
I'm starting to think it's some kind of conspiracy

I know, the Animal Crossing people are so mean :/

This hasn't happened to me before, usually it's just a villager I like but don't mind whether they're in my town or not ;P

ah this has happened to me before with Amelia, and then Tom :< i feel your pain.

It's so funny because I haven't had a camper in FOREVER so I went and adopted Genji and Deirdre! And I'm too scared to TT cuz I love 8 out of 10 of my villagers haha

Back