Marshal nooooo ;__;

reicheru

Mayor Rachel of Matsue
Bells
Small Mailbox
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Marshal is camping in my town today and of course I have TEN villagers aadfghjk *cries forever*

SHHHHHHHHHHH......

it happens to everyone atleast once.

you'll be ok.

Cat-hug-06012015.jpg

Last edited:
That happened to me with a life time dreamie, Agent S too :(
I got her eventually though, so you will too!! :p

Hugs to all ♡ I shouldn't even go into my campsite when I have ten villagers. What I don't know can't hurt me haha

Awww, that happened to me with Eloise.
I wanted her because I love elephants IRL and her birthday was really close to mine.
It was an extra kick in the teeth because I had JUST settled on my tenth villager like the day before.
I lucked out and managed to get her off someone from the forums, though at a later point.
Good luck with Marshal~

Eh, happens to the worst of us. The time I finally had Marshal, he plotted in a bad spot and I have to wipe my entire town out.

Yep, before I secured Molly I had 10 villagers and was desperately cycling to get rid of my unwanted villager and Molly casually camps in my town. I was SO AGGRAVATED!!

I'm sorry this happened to you!

Oh no! I've had this before. It's always when I use up my last space...I was waiting and tting before getting Molly, thinking maybe Wolfgang would show up again. I went and got Molly and who decides to camp? (Wolfgang, in case you weren't following ;))
I'm starting to think it's some kind of conspiracy

Oh no! I've had this before. It's always when I use up my last space...I was waiting and tting before getting Molly, thinking maybe Wolfgang would show up again. I went and got Molly and who decides to camp? (Wolfgang, in case you weren't following ;))
I'm starting to think it's some kind of conspiracy

I know, the Animal Crossing people are so mean :/

This hasn't happened to me before, usually it's just a villager I like but don't mind whether they're in my town or not ;P

ah this has happened to me before with Amelia, and then Tom :< i feel your pain.

It's so funny because I haven't had a camper in FOREVER so I went and adopted Genji and Deirdre! And I'm too scared to TT cuz I love 8 out of 10 of my villagers haha

Back