• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Marina must REALLY REALLY like me.

kookey

Intergalactic Traveler
Bells
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Yellow Candy
Marina, who I love dearly because she is like the cutest/sweetest thing ever, gave me a picture the other day. This is the THIRD picture I've gotten from her, all within the same month. The first one she gave me in the mail, the second when I spoke to her randomly, and the third when I gave her fruit. :| I mean, I'm super happy, but I've bent over backwards for Sterling and he hasn't sent me squat.

Meanwhile, Marina gives me one every other week if I so much as smile at her.

Is there a science or logic behind the pics? Other than shower your villagers with love and praise and hugs?

Once you get her picture for the first time, it's acted like a regular furniture item and you can get it from your villagers every now and then normally.

Oh.

Lmao. And here I thought I was special and was just really good friends with her. XD

No but that makes sense. :> Thanks for the info. Now to unlock that darn eagle knight....

Congrats on your plethora of pictures. I have yet to find a villager that likes me that much… but I'm glad to hear about your good fortune! Good luck with Sterling as well. o.o

Wow, that's funny! I've only ever gotten duplicates from two villagers, Static and Mira. I got 1 from each just by doing favors, and 1 from each when they moved out.

Back