• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Manhunt Is So Sick....

YogurtBandit said:
But still, actually simulating what theyre doing rather then watching it is more Bad.
And why is that? Any book leaves all of the imagery to the imagination which makes it all the more gruesome and violent.

JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:
But still, actually simulating what theyre doing rather then watching it is more Bad.
And why is that? Any book leaves all of the imagery to the imagination which makes it all the more gruesome and violent.
Yes but even so, You're making it fun to kill pepole in Video games, where as Movies and books you're just reading it, not actually experiencing it.

YogurtBandit said:
JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:
Yes but even so, You're making it fun to kill pepole in Video games, where as Movies and books you're just reading it, not actually experiencing it.
Look a lot of people like to believe that since you

JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:
JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:

Fanghorn said:
JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:
JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:

YogurtBandit said:
Fanghorn said:
JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:
JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
YogurtBandit said:
Fanghorn said:
JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:
JJRamone2 said:
YogurtBandit said:

I'm also sure firing a pellet gun is different than firing a .22 handgun or an auto shotgun.

I was taught to fire a gun when i was eight because would hunt alot with my dad

And to bring this back on topic. Manhunt is as sick as the person playing it or watching it wants it to be, it depends on how mature the person is. I started playing Mature games when i was eight, I think they were Grand theft auto and Fable.

only_half_evil333 said:

And to bring this back on topic. Manhunt is as sick as the person playing it or watching it wants it to be, it depends on how mature the person is. I started playing Mature games when i was eight, I think they were Grand theft auto and Fable.
Way to bump an old topic.

JJRamone2 said:
only_half_evil333 said:

Way to bump an old topic.
It's not old.

No not really people have bumped 6th month old topics before, the main reason is because a guest was looking at that topic. Then a member was looking at the online list and wanted to know what that topic was about and once they read it they didn't look at the date.

only_half_evil333 said:
No not really people have bumped 6th month old topics before
Most of the time people bump topics is because they have no idea that the topic was from a long time ago. And usually a staff comes in to close the topic...

Back