• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

✿❀ Magix's PWYW Signature & Avatar Shop ❀✿ | SLOTS FULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username: Believe_In_Kittens
Avatar or Signature: Signature please
Style: One
Town(s) name: Animalia
Mayor(s) name: Quinn
Villagers (if included):Sydney, Tangy, Merangue, Phoebe, Walt, Octavian, Purrl, Punchy, Gladys and Marshal
FC (if included):1607-2680-6579
DA (if included): I'm still editing my town so not included please
Native fruit (if included): Pear
Timezone:GMT +8
Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers: flower, I've got Sydney tangy, merangue, Phoebe, octavian purrl and marshal
Quotes/Any extra text: no thanks
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: Not entirely sure but maybe water with flowers/greenery but not to the point of being a mystical forest if possible
Background, if specified: I don't mind
Animated, yes/no: yes please
Shape (if applicable): Whatever works
Font/text effects, if specified:
Additional info:
Offer in TBT: 25tbt?

Sorry for being difficult

Last edited:
Reopening c:
3 slots will be available for now!

Last edited:
Username: Maddy
Style: 1
Town(s) name: DreamSt.
Mayor(s) name: Maddy
Villagers: Ruby, Tom, Marshal, Diana, Genji, Bones, Poppy
FC: 2595-2865-6451
DA: 5A00-0126-C523
Native fruit (if included): Pear
Timezone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Obtained sprite and obtained villagers: Pastel Heart, Marshal, Genjj, Diana
Quotes/Any extra text: "Everyone is just a collage of their favorite parts of other people" - Dodie Clark, if possible :)
Theme of your signature: Rainbow, and Pastel
Background: What you think is fitting
Animated, yes/no: Yes
Shape: A cloud
Font/text effects, if specified: What you think is fitting
Additional info: None!
Offer in TBT: 35
Thank you! :)

Username: gobby
Mayor(s) name: morgan
Ref of your mayor(s), https://imgur.com/rVbqXG1
Background, if you have one in mind: A graveyard
Animated, yes/no: Yes
Shape: A circle with a dead tree looming over
Font/text effects/style: Foggy background and foreground
Other info: Full body mayor!
Offer in TBT: 25 tbt

Thanks so much nessa^^

Last edited:
Username: Princess Mipha
Style: One
Town(s) name: Galaxy
Mayor(s) name: Zari
Villagers (if included): Marty, Chai, ?toile, Chelsea, Walker, Alice, Eugene, W.Link, Rolf
FC (if included): -
DA (if included): -
Native fruit (if included): -
Timezone: -
Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers: -
Quotes/Any extra text: -
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: Mh.. Galaxy :3
Background, if specified: https://data.whicdn.com/images/51313163/original.gif
Animated, yes/no: Yes!
Shape (if applicable): Not sure if it looks good, a shooting star.. if it looks bad, a cloud :3
Font/text effects, if specified: You can decide.. it should just fit into Galaxy theme, I guess!
Additional info: Please include my mayor & town name somewhere and put Alice and Eugene together. Thank you ^.^
Offer in TBT: 35

Username: Sophie
Town(s) name: Home
Mayor(s) name: Sophie
Villagers (if included): Rosie, Ellie, Tammy, Skye, Maddie, Bluebear, Marshal, Bunnie, Lucy and Margie.
FC (if included): sidebar
DA (if included): no
Native fruit (if included): Cherry
Timezone: London
Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers:Rosie, Ellie, Tammy, Skye, Maddie, Bluebear, Marshal, Bunnie, Lucy and Margie. and perfect cherries
Quotes/Any extra text: Home Sweet Home~
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: Just normal, cozy
Background, if specified: 5E2B1E31-0207-4BC5-9C87-84D8046BAEEB.jpg
Animated, yes/no: maybe
Shape (if applicable): House to fit the picture~ if you understand.
Font/text effects, if specified: light blue like in my signature below~
Additional info:
Offer in TBT: 26

2/4 orders have been completed! I'm aiming to get the remaining orders done tomorrow if I have time :)
SliFT15.png

Direct link: https://i.imgur.com/SliFT15.png
I realised after I made it that you requested for it to be animated, but I wasn't sure if you have the animated avatar add on (or collectible, if you like) :eek: You need an add on, which you can get from the shop, if you want to upload animated avatars, however this doesn't apply to signatures. I can easily change the background to something animated if you do have the add on, I have something in mind! Other than that, I hope it came out like you expected! Let me know if you want any changes c:

Here you go!
e2wnk1A.gif

HTML:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/e2wnk1A.gif[/img]
I hope you like it! Let me know if you want any changes ^^

Last edited:
NESSA ITS SO CUTE JGNKJKDH I was planning on putting it in my sig! I love it just the way it is but if it wouldnt be too much trouble could you put a light fog just over the front of it!

Hello! I know the slots are filled, but may I please request the next slot once one is available? I don't have a signature yet but would really love to purchase one.

Here is my form!

Username: Toby
Town(s) name: Sayama
Mayor(s) name: Toby
Villagers (if included): these are the villagers I want to have as an end goal: Muffy, Willow, Wendy, Etoile, Diana, Tia, Merengue, Cookie, Puddles, Chrissie
FC (if included): 0963-5011-1393
DA (if included):
Native fruit (if included): Orange
Timezone: PST
Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers: (leave out the obtained stuff, because it will prob change soon, just have the sprites of the villagers I listed above :) )
Quotes/Any extra text:
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: Greenery/Forest/Totoro, as my town is based off of the forest from Totoro!
Background, if specified: Green Forest/naturey background
Animated, yes/no: Would love animated!
Shape (if applicable): Any that fits well.
Font/text effects, if specified:
Additional info: I really appreciate you reading this. I understand that you don't have slots open, but please consider this request for when you do, because I've really wanted a signature for a while now, and I am in love with your art style. Thanks! Toby- :)
Offer in TBT: 30, but I can try to save up more to pay you more if you'd like! I don't have too many right now.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay guys, I've got pretty held up with study and assignments over the past few days :c I will be working on them over the next few days when I can, do don't worry, your orders are coming ^^

Here we go!
OKuto1N.gif

HTML:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OKuto1N.gif[/img]
Let me know if you want any changes ^^

It's all good! I'm just very slow at completing orders so I don't want to hold anyone up ^^"
I got yours done here:
OggyrpW.gif

HTML:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/OggyrpW.gif[/img]
(I also PM'ed it to you!)

Eevee23's will be done next, and I will adjust yours gobby! Probably won't be done until the weekend though!

Is it possible to get another cloud shape? Like the one you did for Maddy ?
Otherwise it wouldn't be a problem! Thank you a lot :)

Updates have been sent out!
One slot has been made available for another request :)

Heey, I have a question about the signature with villager style. You know how the ouija board has that thing that you hold with your finger tips and the ghost is supposed to glide it around the board? It also has a clear circle on the top, near the pointed tip, where the letters show throu. A planchorette I think it's called? Do you have a sig thing in that shape, or somethin with it?

Update:
11453763_hi.jpg
Okay so it's called a planchette. I found a pic.

Last edited:
Heey, I have a question about the signature with villager style. You know how the ouija board has that thing that you hold with your finger tips and the ghost is supposed to glide it around the board? It also has a clear circle on the top, near the pointed tip, where the letters show throu. A planchorette I think it's called? Do you have a sig thing in that shape, or somethin with it?

Update: Okay so it's called a planchette. I found a pic.

Yes, I can practically do any shape possible :) If you wanted a planchette shaped sig I can definitely do that!

Nice, I need to think of some more details first. I know one thing for sure, it's not really gonna have sprites, FC or possibly even my DA. I like my signatures to really focus on the theme of my towns rather then other info. Rn I have a general idea, but in order to make it easier on you, rather then everything being -idk artist choice- I need to finalize the details. Once I have the set product in mind, I will def come back for an order :)

Nice, I need to think of some more details first. I know one thing for sure, it's not really gonna have sprites, FC or possibly even my DA. I like my signatures to really focus on the theme of my towns rather then other info. Rn I have a general idea, but in order to make it easier on you, rather then everything being -idk artist choice- I need to finalize the details. Once I have the set product in mind, I will def come back for an order :)

That's fine! I'm glad you have an interest in ordering c:

I can kinda imagine an idea for your sig using the image in your previous post, basically using the shape of the planchette, and using a similar text style to the "ouija" text on it to say Mayor (name) of (town), and using stars and moons (maybe even a pentagram? lol) to decorate the corners kinda like they did? Anyway, thats just an idea to consider xD

Username: daisyy
Style: one
Town(s) name: Willow
Mayor(s) name: May
Villagers (if included): Marina, Dobie, Mira, Marshall, Bluebear, Ozzie, Queenie, Colton, Curly, Drago
FC (if included): 0319-2265-2620
DA (if included): 5B00-013D-7296
Native fruit (if included): Cherry
Timezone: EST
Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers: White rose, Dobie and Marshall.
Quotes/Any extra text:
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: Dreamy, light, floral(?)
Background, if specified:
Animated, yes/no: yes, maybe a subtle shine animation around the border?
Shape (if applicable): cloud if possible
Font/text effects, if specified: up to you, but i like neat cursive or simple fonts
Additional info: tysm!
Offer in TBT: 30 TBT?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back