✿❀ Magix's PWYW Signature & Avatar Shop ❀✿ | SLOTS FULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to close this thread for now. Unfortunately I don't have much time available right now, nor the artistic energy to complete the current requests ^^" I hope to reopen once this semester is over in June. Thank you everyone for your kind comments and support :)

I will still be happy to take PM's on changes for anyones signatures I have made :) Thanks again! <3

Reopening c:
I'm taking 3 slots at a time with no waiting list at this stage. I'll be locking the thread when the slots are full this time round! First in, first served c:

So I have a question..could it be possible for you to make me a yumeko signature with style three?? I want a more darker one not a pastely one,,

hi love! glad to hear you're back. hope you're doing well c:
I've completely reset my island because i wanted a fresh start... I'd love a new sig to reflect that!

Username: voldy
Style: one
Islander/Mayor name(s): (please specify if it's an "islander" or "mayor") islander ash
Island/Town name(s): Nomanisan
Villagers (if included): raymond, judy, poppy, marina, flora, reneigh, stitches, tia, ankha, merengue
FC (if included): 7680-1641-9032
DA (if included): none
Native fruit (if included): cherries
Timezone (if included): CST
Obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if wanted): none
Any extra text: none
Theme of your signature: pink/pastel
Background: animated pinkish/bluish pastel clouds
Shape: cherry blossom
Font/text effects: cursive thats still easy to read
Additional info: none
Offer in TBT/NMT/IGB: 30 NMT

Last edited:
Username: daisyy
Islander/Mayor name(s): islander may
Island/Town name(s): shangri-la
Villagers (if included): colton, hazel, audie, raymond, roscoe, zucker, drago, tiffany, lolly, roald
FC (if included): n/a
DA (if included): n/a
Native fruit (if included): peach
Timezone (if included): n/a
Obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if wanted): n/a
Any extra text: n/a
Theme of your signature: dreamy/stars/galaxy
Background: your choice!
Shape: something small that fits with theme ^
Font/text effects: a simple font please
Offer in TBT/NMT/IGB: 30 NMT

Username: Prim Rose
Islander/Mayor name(s): (please specify if it's an "islander" or "mayor") Islander Malayna
Island/Town name(s): Pianta Bay
Villagers (if included): Judy, Raymond, Cyd, Lionel, Marshal, Audie, Reneigh, Mac, Sherb, and Coco
FC (if included):
DA (if included): 8160-4416-7489
Native fruit (if included): pears
Timezone (if included): EST
Obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if wanted):
Any extra text:
Theme of your signature: tropical theme
Background: [x]
Shape: your choice
Font/text effects: whatever you think works best
Additional info:
Offer in TBT/NMT/IGB: 30 tbt

Username: Pintuition
Style: Signature One (with villagers)
Islander/Mayor name(s): (please specify if it's an "islander" or "mayor") Nikki (no mayor or islander title, just Nikki is fine!)
Island/Town name(s): Coral Key
Villagers (if included): Judy, Merengue, Marina, Dom, Bluebear, Raymond, Apple, Sherb, Mint, Bones
FC (if included): N/A
DA (if included): N/A
Native fruit (if included): N/A
Timezone (if included): N/A
Obtained sprite and obtained villagers (if wanted): Just all of my villagers are fine. Judy, Merengue, and Dom are my favs!
Any extra text: None!
Theme of your signature: blush pink/light pink as the main color. I love pastel colors too like purples/blues as accents if needed! I just want it to match my collectible lineup which is peaches and pinks currently!
Background: Something similar to this, or this, or this!
Shape: I was thinking something to do with cherry blossoms (they're my fav), the moon/stars, or a cloud. I'm not sure what would look best! Up to you!
Font/text effects: I like the font combos and effects used in Bunnyelsa's avatar in the example list!
Additional info: I'd love it to say "Nikki of Coral Key" with my villagers on it. That's pretty much it!
Offer in TBT/NMT/IGB: 50 TBT

So I have a question..could it be possible for you to make me a yumeko signature with style three?? I want a more darker one not a pastely one,,
yes that would be fine as long as you fill out a form :) I can do darker themed signatures, just most people on here want pastel/bright ones xD PM me a form if you're still interested!

everyone above this post has their requests accepted ^^ I'll be getting through them as of tomorrow when Im off work!

I'll be closing the thread now as slots are full, and reopening when they're finished PM in the meantime for any queries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back