✿❀ Magix's PWYW Signature & Avatar Shop ❀✿ | SLOTS FULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go c:
L96zrOf.gif

let me know if you want any changes! ^^

Thank you for the avatars! Mind if I order a sig now?

Username: bunny from tiger

Style: 1

Town(s) name: Sandclan

Mayor(s) name: Leafstar

Villagers (if included): purrl, punchy, Rosie, Kiki, kitty, Tom, Rudy, katt, lolly, Felicity.

FC (if included): in my sidebar

DA (if included): none yet

Native fruit (if included): apple

Timezone: pst

Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers: sprite, a star. Obtained villagers, purrl, punchy, Kiki, Rosie.

Quotes/Any extra text: the quote in my signature, "One step closer- warrior cats a thousand years

Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: beaches and warrior cats

Background, if specified: don't have a spisific one in mind, but can you do a beach background with a Silloite of a cat on the shore? I would rather if it was at night or if it's about twilight, but idc rlly

Animated, yes/no: I would rather if it is but I don't mind if its not

Shape (if applicable): a seashell

Font/text effects, if specified: cursive, like my avatar

Additional info: can you incorporate the cat you made for me in it somehow please?

Offer in TBT: 70, its rather confusing

Thank you!​

is it ok if i request a anatar and sig at the same time? if not please do the signature first, but if u can heres both:
Username:
Style: just my mayor, not animated
Mayor(s) name:Christy
Ref of your mayor(s), if applicable: http://tinypic.com/r/dhbona/9
Villagers (if included):
Any text:
Background, if you have one in mind: ill leave it up to u, not really picky but anything that matches my mayor i guess
Animated, yes/no:no
Shape: again up to u
Font/text effects/style, if specified:
Other info:
Offer in TBT: 20

---------------------------------------------------------------------
style 2 sig

Username: Christy
Text: i guess just put Mayor Christy from Willow, i cant think of anything else.
Font/text effects, if specified:
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: something that matches well with avatar, again im not picky so i will leave it up to you.
Animation in Text:up to you
Background, if applicable: up to you
Additional info:
Offer in TBT: doesnt have a recomended price but i can give 30 if thats ok, or whatever u preffer.

so total for these 2 will be 50 tbt?

Thank you for the avatars! Mind if I order a sig now?

Username: bunny from tiger

Town(s) name: Sandclan

Mayor(s) name: Leafstar

Villagers (if included): purrl, punchy, Rosie, Kiki, kitty, Tom, Rudy, katt, lolly, Felicity.

FC (if included): in my sidebar

DA (if included): none yet

Native fruit (if included): apple

Timezone: pst

Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers: sprite, a star. Obtained villagers, purrl, punchy, Kiki, Rosie.

Quotes/Any extra text: the quote in my signature, "One step closer- warrior cats a thousand years

Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: beaches and warrior cats

Background, if specified: don't have a spisific one in mind, but can you do a beach background with a Silloite of a cat on the shore? I would rather if it was at night or if it's about twilight, but idc rlly

Animated, yes/no: I would rather if it is but I don't mind if its not

Shape (if applicable): a seashell

Font/text effects, if specified: cursive, like my avatar

Additional info: can you incorporate the cat you made for me in it somehow please?

Offer in TBT: 70, its rather confusing

Thank you!​

is it ok if i request a anatar and sig at the same time? if not please do the signature first, but if u can heres both:
Username:
Style: just my mayor, not animated
Mayor(s) name:Christy
Ref of your mayor(s), if applicable: http://tinypic.com/r/dhbona/9
Villagers (if included):
Any text:
Background, if you have one in mind: ill leave it up to u, not really picky but anything that matches my mayor i guess
Animated, yes/no:no
Shape: again up to u
Font/text effects/style, if specified:
Other info:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
style 2 sig

Username: Christy
Text: i guess just put Mayor Christy from Willow, i cant think of anything else.
Font/text effects, if specified:
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: something that matches well with avatar, again im not picky so i will leave it up to you.
Animation in Text:up to you
Background, if applicable: up to you
Additional info:
Offer in TBT: doesnt have a recomended price but i can give 30 if thats ok, or whatever u preffer.

so total for these 2 will be 50 tbt?

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply! I can definitely complete the orders, but I am away from home for the next four days so it might be done after that! Thanks for your orders :blush:

Hi, I'd like to get a signature, please!

Username: JackFromUNa (I have paid for a username change so it may be different. After the change it will be MayorJack.)
Style: Signature style 1
Town(s) name: Una
Mayor(s) name: Jack
Villagers (if included): Tangy, Julian, Wendy, Savannah, Bob, Octavian, Lolly. (Left out the ones that won't be staying.)
FC (if included): In the sidebar and in sig.
DA (if included): In signature. It should say Una's dream address.
Native fruit (if included): Pears
Timezone: NZ
Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers: Please don't put an obtained thing in. I don't like them.
Quotes/Any extra text: Nope.
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: Nothing really. Just put the text in front of the background pic.
Background, if specified: https://ibb.co/nefRk9 if that doesn't work try this https://ibb.co/h1bhQ9
Animated, yes/no: No. I don't have the animated sig yet. :(
Shape (if applicable): https://ibb.co/nPfRk9 Maybe something like the seond one from the left on the second row down.
Font/text effects, if specified: https://ibb.co/gO2TyU Just something like that. I'm not too picky about the font.
Additional info:
Offer in TBT: 30 TBT? I dunno if this is a good price but it was the example price. If you want me to go higher I'll be happy to.

Thanks, Jack.

Username: Hyrule_Crossing
Avatar or Signature: Avatar, I like my current Signature too much to change it lol
Style: Avatar Style One
Mayor(s) name: Noah
Ref of your mayor(s), if applicable: https://www.belltreeforums.com/show...e-someone-can-draw-me-My-mayor-For-my-TBT-PFP I’m too lazy to post it on Imgur lol. Also if you want/can you can do my dog too lol
Villagers (if included): Maybe Static And W. Link? And maybe Alfonso if you can fit him lol.
Any text: Hmm, Not that I can think of.
Background, if you have one in mind: maybe https://goo.gl/images/YLrKTn?
Animated, yes/no: no
Shape: Hmm, maybe Inside Of a Circle?
Font/text effects/style, if specified: I didn’t say any text so no
Other info: maybe have them sitting around a camp fire?
Offer in TBT: how does 35 TBT sound?

Thanks!

Username: Lily Mayor
Town(s) name: Woodtown
Mayor(s) name: Lily
Villagers (if included): Merengue, Bunnie, Skye, Cookie, Lolly, Diane, Marshal
FC (if included): 3024-7039-6729
DA (if included): None
Native fruit (if included):
Timezone: None
Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers: Peach, All of them expect Diane and Marshal
Quotes/Any extra text: None
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind: Pink and blue, cute
Background, if specified: A pink or blue, maybe a pixel one
Animated, yes/no: Yes
Shape (if applicable): A heart or a rounded corners
Font/text effects, if specified: Anything that looks cute or nice
Additional info: None
Offer in TBT: 30 tbt (I will pay when I get 30)

First batch coming through ^^
This one was a lot of fun to make, I hope you like it! Also, I feel 70 tbt is too much, like 50 tbt max would be fine with me ;-;
xmXOUOV.gif

Yep, two requests at once is absolutely fine!
fgLVLF6.png

Tm1DBB8.gif

I hope you like them! Let me know if you want any changes c:

Neither of the backgrounds worked very well, so I had to choose another one ;-; I kinda went with the same theme, so I hope it's okay! Let me know if you'd like to change it. Also you don't need an extension to use animations in signatures, just make sure you upload the image somewhere like imgur and you'll be fine. The background has a little animation to it, so let me know if you don't want it animated!
cuorjaP.gif

Username: Alissa
Style: One
Town(s) name: ?ria
Mayor(s) name: Alissa
Villagers (if included):/
FC (if included):/
DA (if included):/
Native fruit (if included):peach
Timezone:CEST
Obtained sprite (if specified) and obtained villagers: Julian, Fauna, Whitney, Merengue, Sydney (I have all of them) obtained: white rose
Quotes/Any extra text:/
Theme of your signature, if you have one in mind:Galaxy
Background, if specified:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1218561459
Animated, yes/no: yes
Shape (if applicable): Moon shape with my dreamies in little star shapes like next to the moon if that makes sense
Font/text effects, if specified: /
Additional info: /

First batch coming through ^^

This one was a lot of fun to make, I hope you like it! Also, I feel 70 tbt is too much, like 50 tbt max would be fine with me ;-;
xmXOUOV.gif

Yep, two requests at once is absolutely fine!
fgLVLF6.png

Tm1DBB8.gif

I hope you like them! Let me know if you want any changes c:

Neither of the backgrounds worked very well, so I had to choose another one ;-; I kinda went with the same theme, so I hope it's okay! Let me know if you'd like to change it. Also you don't need an extension to use animations in signatures, just make sure you upload the image somewhere like imgur and you'll be fine. The background has a little animation to it, so let me know if you don't want it animated!
cuorjaP.gif

TYSM! But can you change the mayor part to say "leader" please? It would go better with my town theme

Last edited:
so its too cute and i love it but when i try and update my signature it says i can not upload animated images what do i do?

i might have to ask for one thats not animated cause i honestly cant get it to go on. it keep saying cant upload animated picture. ive tried different codes and imgur account. i posted on contact the staff boards to see if any of them could help me but yeah i might have to come back and get it non animated if u can. i do love it though

- - - Post Merge - - -

nevermind i got it! i tried uploading it first on this site but it wouldnt work and instead of refreshing the page i just pressed back and tried to upload thru imgur and add it that way. anyways it was still trying to upload through this site, i should have refreshed or something. got it now and i love it, thanks again!

Here we go ~
5uP5D02.gif

suMh6iH.gif

I got two versions with different background since you wanted transparent, I got carried away xD
Also, fun fact I tried out some thing new with making him blinking, this was the original. If you don't want him animated, let me know! ^^

I did both versions in the end ^^
oy8JG7A.png

EtSQTrJ.png

Let me know if you want any changes!

Done! ^^ Let me know if you want any changes!
9L86hMt.png

Sorry Dormire, I'm getting to yours ;-; I promise I'll do yours tomorrow night c:

Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back