• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Madori's cycle [In boxes:] [Moved in:] Updated Regularly

Is Katt still available? I've been looking to get her back for ages but because she's none too popular I always seem to miss her :(

Welcome back! I no longer need Zell so you can remove my reservation. I won't ask to reserve, but I will be lurking for Lobo.

Thanks I was trying to cycle out Ruby for pum for the longest time. And alright :eek:.

Bump for ruby!
I have her in my town and she's a precious little thing!

Last edited:
May I please reserve Skye if she shows up? o: I am willing to offer bells for her, as she is a dreamie of mine~

She was a dreamie of mine but then I decided not to have her o.o and now she's in my cycle town and I'm just like "please some one take her". She's all original except for the shirt. (These pesky villagers just love my creepy shirt design XD )

Bump for ruby!
I have her in my town and she's a precious little thing!
I have her as well and she is cute! At first she wasn't a dreamie of mine until she moved in and I found out how precious she was:)

May I please reserve Skye if she shows up? o: I am willing to offer bells for her, as she is a dreamie of mine~

I believe she's a tier 2. So a little tip would be nice. But you don't have to pay millions haa. And sure. If the list gets too long again I might panic and curl up for a few days and just stare at my ds for a few days.

Back