• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

Cycling Madori's cycle [In boxes:] [Moved in:] Updated Regularly

Madori

Please Help me
Bells
Feedback
100% (25) +
Hello everyone! I decided to make a thread since I do cycle out villagers. (See my acnl blog in my signature below to see any activity.)

If anyone wants to reserve them I'll be glad to. I'll also take reservations to villagers that haven't appeared in my town yet.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
I just got a new 3ds So MY OLD FC WILL BE FOR MY CYCLE TOWN. (but for these current exchanges I'll be using my old ds because I'm still trying to get my digital copy(my main town) to be transferred to my new 3ds.) I'll post my new fc later on.

Any villagers that are reserved for me or a friend of mine will not be listed.

READ THE RULES CAREFULLY

Some Rules
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. My friends will have 1st priority then everyone else.

2. Bells aren't necessary but tips are appreciated! If you want to give me an offer then sure ^.^;;,

3. If it's an extremely popular villager[Tier 1 and 2 based on this list I want some sort of bells.] I could be auctioning them off. I'm being nice here.

4. I only want people that actually want these villagers as their dreamies. That's fair right?
They can also help out friends that are looking for them. That's totally fine.

6. Wifi Ratings are cool :cool:

7. You can only reserve up to THREE villagers. (I'm sorry but it's getting out of hand)

8. If a villager is in boxes and you've reserved them you have up to 10 minutes to get him. I will send you a pm or a vm to inform you that they're in boxes. If you don't reply, I'm sorry then they'll be voided or adopted to someone else.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have two towns:
My main town: Mayor: Madori Town: Okami
Villagers that I want to be cycled: Timbra*,

My cycle town: Mayor: Adriel Town: Hyrule
Current villagers: Ruby^, Jitters*, Harry*
Villagers that are IN the town that's reserved:

Ruby: Pum

If you want someone that's auto void just tell me ^.^.
Key notes:

*= auto void
^= reserved by a member here
~= reserved by a tumblr user
READ THIS LIST.

List of villagers already voided or adopted!
Rudy
Julian
Pietrox2
Marcel
Eugene
Flo
Agent S
Savannah
Greta
Gigi
Curt
Wolfgang
Flurry
Filbert
Peck
Francine
Hamphrey
Tangyx2
Kabuki
Bluebearx2
Biff
Celia
Olivia
Octavian
Bianca
Roscoe
Bones
Purrl
Eloise
Drago
Caroline
Cookie
Shep
Lobo
O'harex2
Katt
Erik
I'm not sure who else since it was a preowned copy and the person never deleted the town.
List of villagers reversed if they ever moved into town[or back into town]:
If any of these people can not get their dreamies/reversed villagers: I suppose more people can reserve them. Like they'll be first priority then the others.

Tier 1
Marshal: Marcefinn
Beau: Mayoralice
Diana: Alvery, possibility:Xuunies
Stitches: Gregrii-second priority
Merengue: second priority- jessicat_197
Lolly- kuseiro
Tia- louise23
Marina- Parker
Ankha:second priority: pinkblossom

Tier 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tangy- Mayor-Aden
Freya: -reservation available-
Muffy: Ricebunny
Kyle: SF Okami
Erik: second:MayorErin, third: Eldin
Rosie: Alvery
Molly- PokeCam420
Skye- -shin
Tier 3
Colton-Mayor-Aden
Bianca- Draco
Chrissy-Pum
Rudy- K9Ike
Genji- Iamacoyfish
Tier 4
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carmen: K9Ike
Tier 5
Aurora- Draco
Margie- Draco
Marcie: kimicakewalk
Tabby- Jules
Alphonso- DarthShamwow

Last edited:
OMG i would love it if you could reserve the cute punchy for me....ive been looking for him for soo long Q.Q to the point im starting to lose hope that i will ever get him...

I'm sorry Friend ^.^;; If he appears in my main town. He'll be all yours!

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG Okami! Is that a reference to what I think :3
Perhaps = w =. Glad someone knows it. Plus your username XD.

Muffy is one of my last dreamies. I'd love to take her. Would 1m and a basket of my finest perfect apples do?!

Muffy is one of my last dreamies. I'd love to take her. Would 1m and a basket of my finest perfect apples do?!

^.^;; if you read the little side notes. She's one of my dreamies so I'll be keeping her I'm sorry friend!.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are we allowed to reserve befoer they appear here then?

Yeah sure ^.^ I'll keep my eyes out for any. I should make a list of who I already voided o.o.

^.^;; if you read the little side notes. She's one of my dreamies so I'll be keeping her I'm sorry friend!.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah sure ^.^ I'll keep my eyes out for any. I should make a list of who I already voided o.o.

Oh I didn't know **dreamie meant it was YOUR dreamie, I thought maybe it required dreamie proof or something. My bad ^-^

I would like to reserve Kyle! One of the only three smug villagers I like along with Julian and Marshal :3

Could I reserve Diana? :3
Yeah sure ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would like to reserve Kyle! One of the only three smug villagers I like along with Julian and Marshal :3
Alrighty :D will update the list XD.

- - - Post Merge - - -

when diana or erik appears, i totally want one of them! <3

I'll put you down as second in case the1 st person can't get to Diana and yes to Erik.

Back