• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

「Lynn's mini mayor refs and mini sig shoppe ~♥」 [open]

Aww alright how many TBT bells then? Don't wanna make you dry out of bells xD

10 cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the 1 mil from my ABD and then the other 2 from the giveaway Sej did, when I get it o:

10 cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the 1 mil from my ABD and then the other 2 from the giveaway Sej did, when I get it o:

Sure! So is that 3mil? O: (let me know if i got that wrong lol) I'll let you know when I finish and You can pay! c:

Last edited:
Sure! So is that 3mil? O: (let me know if i got that wrong lol) I'll let you know when I finish and You can pay! c:

If we did 2, is that too low? If so 3mil is fine <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just don't wanna be completely broke cx

Can I get a signature please?
Mayor and Town name: Joan, Oakwood
Villagers Can I just have my dreamies?
Dreamies: Goldie, Punchy, Marshal, Lolly, Dotty, Rosie, Tangy, Francine, Chrissy, Bob
Background: Can it be this one?
Layout Can my dreamies be dotted about randomly and can it say 'Mayor Joan' at the top then 'Of Oakwood' at the bottom?
-Extra images? Nope
-With villager names? No
- Just dreamies? Just villagers? Both? Just dreamies
Anything else? No
Payment: Is TBT bells Ok?

Thanks!

Can I get a signature please?
Mayor and Town name: Joan, Oakwood
Villagers Can I just have my dreamies?
Dreamies: Goldie, Punchy, Marshal, Lolly, Dotty, Rosie, Tangy, Francine, Chrissy, Bob
Background: Can it be this one?
Layout Can my dreamies be dotted about randomly and can it say 'Mayor Joan' at the top then 'Of Oakwood' at the bottom?
-Extra images? Nope
-With villager names? No
- Just dreamies? Just villagers? Both? Just dreamies
Anything else? No
Payment: Is TBT bells Ok?

Thanks!
Sure thing! Just lemme know how many tbt you can pay :)

Reference Sheet, please!

Mayor and Town name: BookGirl, Booklia
Screenshots:
2rymr6u.jpg
10ehvtf.jpg
2n16jqo.jpg
2eqbg1x.jpg
24zadf5.jpg
What are you wearing: Blue Cupcake Sweater & Skirt Outfit (QR), Blue Ribbon (Hair), Bobby Socks (Socks), Ballet Slippers (Shoes), Oval Shades (Sunglasses)
Background Choices: (pick a few) Whatever you think would look nice. If you could do someone green/animal crossing to give it an animal crossing new leaf theme to it that would be great.
Other art to put in? Maybe a drawing of my mayor along with the picture of my mayor.
Anything else? Nope!
Payment: 150-200 TBT bells

Reference Sheet, please!

Mayor and Town name: BookGirl, Booklia
Screenshots:
2rymr6u.jpg
10ehvtf.jpg
2n16jqo.jpg
2eqbg1x.jpg
24zadf5.jpg
What are you wearing: Blue Cupcake Sweater & Skirt Outfit (QR), Blue Ribbon (Hair), Bobby Socks (Socks), Ballet Slippers (Shoes), Oval Shades (Sunglasses)
Background Choices: (pick a few) Whatever you think would look nice. If you could do someone green/animal crossing to give it an animal crossing new leaf theme to it that would be great.
Other art to put in? Maybe a drawing of my mayor along with the picture of my mayor.
Anything else? Nope!
Payment: 150-200 TBT bells

I'll start on this right away! : D 200 tbt is fine :)

Mayor and Town name: Mimi of Kalos
Screenshots:
What are you wearing: Crown, Thick Glasses, Black Tights, White Patent Shoes, QR Dress
Background Choices: this? or this?
Other art to put in? None sorry ;v;
Anything else? Nope !
Payment: 200 tbt bells?

Yay! I'll start right away! c: I'll let you know when to pay and the rose bg is fine : D

wip for kyosaya
dXJt9O6.gif

(dont ask about the glitter text i just felt like it)
I'll finish tomorrow or sometime this week c:
gotta turn off computer for today

Back