「Lynn's mini mayor refs and mini sig shoppe ~♥」 [open]

Aww alright how many TBT bells then? Don't wanna make you dry out of bells xD

10 cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the 1 mil from my ABD and then the other 2 from the giveaway Sej did, when I get it o:

10 cx

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you the 1 mil from my ABD and then the other 2 from the giveaway Sej did, when I get it o:

Sure! So is that 3mil? O: (let me know if i got that wrong lol) I'll let you know when I finish and You can pay! c:

Last edited:
Sure! So is that 3mil? O: (let me know if i got that wrong lol) I'll let you know when I finish and You can pay! c:

If we did 2, is that too low? If so 3mil is fine <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just don't wanna be completely broke cx

Can I get a signature please?
Mayor and Town name: Joan, Oakwood
Villagers Can I just have my dreamies?
Dreamies: Goldie, Punchy, Marshal, Lolly, Dotty, Rosie, Tangy, Francine, Chrissy, Bob
Background: Can it be this one?
Layout Can my dreamies be dotted about randomly and can it say 'Mayor Joan' at the top then 'Of Oakwood' at the bottom?
-Extra images? Nope
-With villager names? No
- Just dreamies? Just villagers? Both? Just dreamies
Anything else? No
Payment: Is TBT bells Ok?

Thanks!

Can I get a signature please?
Mayor and Town name: Joan, Oakwood
Villagers Can I just have my dreamies?
Dreamies: Goldie, Punchy, Marshal, Lolly, Dotty, Rosie, Tangy, Francine, Chrissy, Bob
Background: Can it be this one?
Layout Can my dreamies be dotted about randomly and can it say 'Mayor Joan' at the top then 'Of Oakwood' at the bottom?
-Extra images? Nope
-With villager names? No
- Just dreamies? Just villagers? Both? Just dreamies
Anything else? No
Payment: Is TBT bells Ok?

Thanks!
Sure thing! Just lemme know how many tbt you can pay :)

Reference Sheet, please!

Mayor and Town name: BookGirl, Booklia
Screenshots:
2rymr6u.jpg
10ehvtf.jpg
2n16jqo.jpg
2eqbg1x.jpg
24zadf5.jpg
What are you wearing: Blue Cupcake Sweater & Skirt Outfit (QR), Blue Ribbon (Hair), Bobby Socks (Socks), Ballet Slippers (Shoes), Oval Shades (Sunglasses)
Background Choices: (pick a few) Whatever you think would look nice. If you could do someone green/animal crossing to give it an animal crossing new leaf theme to it that would be great.
Other art to put in? Maybe a drawing of my mayor along with the picture of my mayor.
Anything else? Nope!
Payment: 150-200 TBT bells

Reference Sheet, please!

Mayor and Town name: BookGirl, Booklia
Screenshots:
2rymr6u.jpg
10ehvtf.jpg
2n16jqo.jpg
2eqbg1x.jpg
24zadf5.jpg
What are you wearing: Blue Cupcake Sweater & Skirt Outfit (QR), Blue Ribbon (Hair), Bobby Socks (Socks), Ballet Slippers (Shoes), Oval Shades (Sunglasses)
Background Choices: (pick a few) Whatever you think would look nice. If you could do someone green/animal crossing to give it an animal crossing new leaf theme to it that would be great.
Other art to put in? Maybe a drawing of my mayor along with the picture of my mayor.
Anything else? Nope!
Payment: 150-200 TBT bells

I'll start on this right away! : D 200 tbt is fine :)

Mayor and Town name: Mimi of Kalos
Screenshots:
What are you wearing: Crown, Thick Glasses, Black Tights, White Patent Shoes, QR Dress
Background Choices: this? or this?
Other art to put in? None sorry ;v;
Anything else? Nope !
Payment: 200 tbt bells?

Yay! I'll start right away! c: I'll let you know when to pay and the rose bg is fine : D

wip for kyosaya
dXJt9O6.gif

(dont ask about the glitter text i just felt like it)
I'll finish tomorrow or sometime this week c:
gotta turn off computer for today

Back