• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia LY-LO PotterMania (Endgame)

Because Arstotzkan was unable to vote, she will be the one to be voted out.

Chick's alignment will be revealed endgame as well as as Arstotzkan. (please do not reveal your roles)

Dad, is as he said, town. So who was lynched town or mafia? we will find out endgame!

Now we move on to group 2: Does Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw want to go next?

This post makes more sense now. Interesting that you confirmed I was town lmao. I still think it's Chick, not Astro, that was maf in my trio. I think the only correct lynch so far has been Dolby so I'm down for either Vanessa or Astro.

- - - Post Merge - - -

RIP Vanessa

- - - Post Merge - - -

because I'm town, and I don't think waffles would make that post first as a scum

This post makes me feel like toads is scum but I also see Waffles as maybe scum for how he used meta to justify the lynch. Either way, I am most sure that out of those three Vanessa was town.

##Resurrect: VanessaMay18

So it’s basically me vs Arstotzkan. But Dad if you think I’m scum, why don’t you reserruct Arstotzkan? She was the one that ended up getting lynched.

This post makes me feel like toads is scum but I also see Waffles as maybe scum for how he used meta to justify the lynch. Either way, I am most sure that out of those three Vanessa was town.

##Resurrect: VanessaMay18

if you were in carnival mafia and the recent game you can tell that Vanessa is scum cuz shes a liar
- Bianca the host

So it’s basically me vs Arstotzkan. But Dad if you think I’m scum, why don’t you reserruct Arstotzkan? She was the one that ended up getting lynched.

Because I feel like you and Astro are both a little trickier than the Vanessa/toads/waffles trio, where it was intensely clear at least one of them was taking advantage of Vanessa being a newer player that's easy to target and made it happen fast no less, with terrible reasoning from each one. For example, Waffles sticks to his meta and seems to forget I was in Carnival and even though I died N1 I observed that entire game and Bianca was tasked with trolling it due to her role. It also feels really out of place and something Waffles would do as scum.

Just letting you know she's eager to cut Vanessa's head in Kingmaker game I'm too lazy to do it you guys go search it yourselves

##RESURRECT arztotskan

Guys vanessa was most definitely the scum from ravenclaw... its like really obvious

- - - Post Merge - - -

Because I feel like you and Astro are both a little trickier than the Vanessa/toads/waffles trio, where it was intensely clear at least one of them was taking advantage of Vanessa being a newer player that's easy to target and made it happen fast no less, with terrible reasoning from each one. For example, Waffles sticks to his meta and seems to forget I was in Carnival and even though I died N1 I observed that entire game and Bianca was tasked with trolling it due to her role. It also feels really out of place and something Waffles would do as scum.

What are you basing this last statement on? I wouldn't consider you an expert of waffles play... geez if you weren't confirmed I would think you were the scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok the Dolby Lynch was the worst one by far.... I think Kirby was the scum

I would also rather not resurrect Kat. So can we please all agree to switch our vote to resurrect dolby?

##RESURRECT arztotskan

Guys vanessa was most definitely the scum from ravenclaw... its like really obvious

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are you basing this last statement on? I wouldn't consider you an expert of waffles play... geez if you weren't confirmed I would think you were the scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok the Dolby Lynch was the worst one by far.... I think Kirby was the scum

I would also rather not resurrect Kat. So can we please all agree to switch our vote to resurrect dolby?

I'm not an expert but I have played with waffles when he is scum before and something told me deep in my dusty memory that Waffles has done something weird like this before, using weird meta stuff to suspect people when mafia, this time leading to a lynch. And I had a feeling it was On the Run mafia so I looked back at it and he was suspecting someone based on profile visits.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...er-Town-Win)&p=3326658&highlight=#post3326658

Except he didn't go as far then as he has in this game. And it's not just that it was a meta thing. Again, he chose to lynch Vanessa (and again, easy target) based on the idea that Bianca specifically made somebody mafia because she was (mad?) at them. And given Bianca has an unstable history that you (Toads) have seen I can see Waffles using that to his advantage.

Forces of darkness ;;;;;;;;;;;;

u mean like...death eaters? Voldemort? Meh

Okay, I kinda wanna see what Dolby says but it makes sense that he’s scum, though.

I'm not switching from Kat though, because Vanessa should not be resurrected

Waffles didn't even acknowledge my post, yeah, he's probably scum out of that trio and if y'all don't resurrect Vanessa then I'm smh.

Waffles didn't even acknowledge my post, yeah, he's probably scum out of that trio and if y'all don't resurrect Vanessa then I'm smh.

which one? the one where you quoted me? or quoted chick... because otherwise it doesn't look you really talked to him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Kat
Kirby
Vanessa

My guesses for slytherins... can we get an update on where this game is actually at Bianca?

Back