֍ π™»πšžπš—πšŠ'𝚜 πšœπš’πšπš—πšŠπšπšžπš›πšŽ πšœπš‘πš˜πš™ ֍

IGN- Leo
Island- Arcadia
Style?(as in cute, minimalism, dark, whatever! I’m open to trying new styles) Dark
Any references/pictures you want in a signature? Would love to get something like this
Sorry I responded so late, but sure, 70 tbt works! I'll get started on it right away.
Post automatically merged:

IGN- Leo
Island- Arcadia
Style?(as in cute, minimalism, dark, whatever! I’m open to trying new styles) Dark
Any references/pictures you want in a signature? Would love to get something like this
Actually, would you like to have your character in your signature, or just the villagers that I can see in your current signature?

Sorry I responded so late, but sure, 70 tbt works! I'll get started on it right away.
Post automatically merged:

Actually, would you like to have your character in your signature, or just the villagers that I can see in your current signature?
Could I get just my character! My villagers have changed and include some new ones and I dont think the pixels are there for those yet? Do you want the tbt now?

Could I get just my character! My villagers have changed and include some new ones and I dont think the pixels are there for those yet? Do you want the tbt now?
Sure, that works. You can send me the tbt after I show you the signature :) .

Here's the signature! Let me know if you want anything changed or fixed, I want to make sure you're happy with it.

Leo.png

Sorry I didn't see! Thank you so much! Do you mind actually making it into the shape of a cloud, though. And I realize I forgot to give you a reference for my character which is here if you wouldn’t mind changing the outfit. I can give you like 50 more tbt?
Sure! You don't need to give me the extra tbt, I'll change it for free.

IGN- Midori
Island-Seclusia
Style?(as in cute, minimalism, dark, whatever! I’m open to trying new styles) cute Christmas
Any references/pictures you want in a signature? Yes
68A7BC0D-F79B-4C63-A1EB-D24654561B37.jpeg

Theme?
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest? Yes but I just really need a Christmas sig and my computer is not working right!!!!

offer: 200 tbt

IGN- Midori
Island-Seclusia
Style?(as in cute, minimalism, dark, whatever! I’m open to trying new styles) cute Christmas
Any references/pictures you want in a signature? Yes
View attachment 421992

Theme?
(Current) Is this for the styling signature contest? Yes but I just really need a Christmas sig and my computer is not working right!!!!

offer: 200 tbt
Sure, I can do this!
I'm thinking of putting you and Filbert on a stack of presents next to a Christmas tree, is that okay?

Sure, I can do this!
I'm thinking of putting you and Filbert on a stack of presents next to a Christmas tree, is that okay?
Since I hadn’t heard back, I just made one myself, but thank you!

Back