• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling ♣ Lulu's Lucky Cycling Thread ♣ ♦ Boxes: Muffy ♦ New: Rosie, Wolfgang ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

LethalLulu

Hi, buy, bye
Bells
Dark Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (120) +
♣ Lulu's Lucky Cycling Thread ♣ ♦ Boxes: Muffy ♦ New: Rosie, Wolfgang ♥

Cycling With Lulu

Here you can get villagers for TBT.
Make sure I am online before you request a villager.
You can PM me questions, but do not PM any offers, thank you!

Important Information to know! Please read~

- I will be extremely fair with my prices. If you don't have quite what I am looking for, offer anyway.
- Please stay in my sight. If you leave my sight for an instance, I will flip the switch. This is because I have lots of hybrids on the ground.
- When you get your villager, come out of the house, and I will end.
- My town name is Arcadia, and Anacross. Arcadia is my full cycle town, and Anacross is a slow-paced cycling.
- Tier 4 and 5 are autovoids (not listing)

Anacross

Muffy (tier 2) - 120 tbt
Coco (tier 2) - 120 tbt

Arcadia

Rosie (tier 1) - 170 tbt
Wolfgang (tier 2) - 120 tbt

Lurkers

NessSuccess - Rosie

Lurking is when you want a villager that I have in my town already,
and I will pm you notifying you they're in boxes.
This does not guarantee you the villager.

Last edited:
Sure, just lurk for when she's in boxes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh no...she was already in boxes. //dies
I am so sorry, I though another villager was in boxes. Agh

- - - Post Merge - - -

In all honesty though, I was already halfway through cycling her out when you posted. I should've waited a bit.

I'm interested in Bunnie. :)

It's 120 TBT for her, right? ^.^ I'd pay in-game bells but unfortunately they're in another town. .v. so I'd be happy to pay 120 TBT for her~

I'm interested in Bunnie. :)

It's 120 TBT for her, right? ^.^ I'd pay in-game bells but unfortunately they're in another town. .v. so I'd be happy to pay 120 TBT for her~

Sounds good! Would you be able to wait like 10 minutes? I am doing weeding with my other mayor. If not, it's no big deal!

Sounds good! Would you be able to wait like 10 minutes? I am doing weeding with my other mayor. If not, it's no big deal!
That's fine. I have around another 40 minutes before I have to go. ^.^ Just let me know whenever you're ready~

Sorry, Airi already offered. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I am all ready. Send the bells, add me, and I'll open c:

Which FC do you want me to add? The one in your signature or a different one? ^.^

Alrighty~ Added and the bells were sent. ^.^ Just let me know when your gate is open and I'll come over. c:

Open~ Also, you sent 30 extra bells, love.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Eep, I forgot, this town name is Anacross.

Last edited:
Open~ Also, you sent 30 extra bells, love.

Did I? o.o Ah~ It's a bit hard to type on my phone so it was probably a misclick haha. x) You can keep the extra bells. It's no problem; sort of like a tip lol. ^.^

Did I? o.o Ah~ It's a bit hard to type on my phone so it was probably a misclick haha. x) You can keep the extra bells. It's no problem; sort of like a tip lol. ^.^
Aw, if you insist. You can take some perfect pears. I have soooo many. We'll be passing them anyway c:

Aw, if you insist. You can take some perfect pears. I have soooo many. We'll be passing them anyway c:

Thank you. c:

Bunnie being asleep gave me a good laugh. Have to say that I always thought Peppy villagers got up early at like 7 or 8. Guess no lol. x)

Thank you. c:

Bunnie being asleep gave me a good laugh. Have to say that I always thought Peppy villagers got up early at like 7 or 8. Guess no lol. x)
Yah, me, too!! I guess I was wrong lol. Please take as many pears as you want though. Omg, I am such a failure sometimes xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I reopened~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back