6537-9235-0313
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (89) +
Hello everyone!

Hope you're all well!

I'm looking to buy the following hybrids to complete my collection on my 2nd island, most of them I only need a couple, and I can pay in bells or TBT, whichever is preferred!

Cosmos:

Black (x1), Orange (x2), Pink (x2)

Lilies:

Orange (x1)

Pansies:

Blue (x2), Purple (x2)

Roses:

Gold (x2)

Tulips:

Purple (x2)

Thanks so much for looking, and have a great day! :D

Last edited:
I have orange and pink cosmos coming out my ears. I can also give you an orange lily, blue pansies, orange roses, and blue windflowers.

I;m trying to math out what remains after JJB is done, but I am having a mental block, lol. I can bring everything except the purple windflowers. 4tbt for the gold roses would be nice!
Also, I have the mini fridges, mountain bikes, nintendo switch, refrigerator, and treadmill on my catalog island, whenever you want to visit! :)
The nintendo switch is just a customized version of the red and blue version.

I have orange and pink cosmos coming out my ears. I can also give you an orange lily, blue pansies, orange roses, and blue windflowers.
So sorry I didn't get notified of your reply -.- Still need orange and pink cosmos', and the orange lily would be great, and the blue pansies, I've gotten the roses and the windflowers now though :D
Post automatically merged:

I;m trying to math out what remains after JJB is done, but I am having a mental block, lol. I can bring everything except the purple windflowers. 4tbt for the gold roses would be nice!
Also, I have the mini fridges, mountain bikes, nintendo switch, refrigerator, and treadmill on my catalog island, whenever you want to visit! :)
The nintendo switch is just a customized version of the red and blue version.
Hi, so sorry, didn't get notified of your reply -.- So after JJB's offer, I'd only need 1 black cosmos, purple pansies, purple tulips and the gold roses, and I don't mind at all giving you some tbt for the roses :D I have the furniture you listed now, picked them up yesterday so I need to update that, but thank you <3

Can do! Do you want to come pick them up?
I'd need to be a BFF to come pick them up from you, so I'll open up my gates in a few and send you a dodo :D Do you want anything for them? :D

Ah, is that how it works for plants? I can come to you then. How many cosmos do you want? You can just have them, I need to clean some of them out.

Ah, is that how it works for plants? I can come to you then. How many cosmos do you want? You can just have them, I need to clean some of them out.
Yeah they only way to get the full flower is by digging it up, and since you can't use shovels unless your BFFs, you'd need to drop them off :) I'll send you a Dodo in a PM now :D

Reactions: JJB
Yikes, it's my turn to miss your notifications! So sorry. I have stepped out for dinner, but if you're available when I'm back, I'll be happy to drop off anything missing.
Feel free to take other offers if I'm not back yet.

Just realized I forgot the blue pansies! :oops: I can drop them off if you still need them

Yikes, it's my turn to miss your notifications! So sorry. I have stepped out for dinner, but if you're available when I'm back, I'll be happy to drop off anything missing.
Feel free to take other offers if I'm not back yet.
No worries, I'll be headed to bed soon, getting late here but I'll be on tomorrow if that's still good with you? :)
Post automatically merged:

Just realized I forgot the blue pansies! :oops: I can drop them off if you still need them
Yeah you can do, I'll drop another dodo in a PM :D

Back