• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Flowers and produce

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
Looking to give away plants so I can grow more hybrids and complete some achievements. Can deliver to you. Have all colors of pumpkins, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, wheat, and sugarcane. As well as most varieties of flowers. Do not have blue roses, purple pansies, purple hyacinth, or green mums yet.

Looking to give away plants so I can grow more hybrids and complete some achievements. Can deliver to you. Have all colors of pumpkins, tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, wheat, and sugarcane. As well as most varieties of flowers. Do not have blue roses, purple pansies, purple hyacinth, or green mums yet.
Do you have any spare black cosmos, please? I've managed to grow one, but I'm having trouble getting any more.

I also only have one but im willing to give it to you as I have a lot of orange cosmos to try for more.
No, you should probably keep it. Judging by my lack of success, it seems really hard to get more black cosmos. I don't have a recipe calling for black cosmos right now, but I'm just trying to get more because DIYs usually ask for 3-10 flowers. I have no idea how I'm going to get 10 blue roses for the wreath when I'm having such trouble getting just one. Probably, once I manage to grow one blue rose, I'll try to buy more on the forum instead of waiting 20 days to pick the flower 10 times.

If you want, I can give you one green mum and one purple hyacinth. I think I have 5 of each right now, and I've made the recipes that I currently have that call for those flowers. No pressure if you want to grow them on your own though.

No I'm trying to grow them on my own. But definitely running out of space lol. Thanks for the offer though. And if I get more of the black cosmos I will definitely let you know.

Back