• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Flowers

futileberry1214

Bells
Feedback
100% (32) +
I desperately need to make space on my island for more hybrids. I have flowers galore to giveaway.
Purple, orange, gold, black, pink roses as well as the standard colors.
Every color of tulip
Pansies in every color except purple
Mums mostly standard colors but a few pink.
Hyacinth in every color except purple
Lily of the valley
Windflowers in every color except purple. Many pink and blue.
Delivery service.

I desperately need to make space on my island for more hybrids. I have flowers galore to giveaway.
Purple, orange, gold, black, pink roses as well as the standard colors.
Every color of tulip
Pansies in every color except purple
Mums mostly standard colors but a few pink.
Hyacinth in every color except purple
Lily of the valley
Windflowers in every color except purple. Many pink and blue.
Delivery service.
Do you have a spare orange lily? I usually aim for at least 5 of every hybrid color, and I just realized that I only have 4 orange lilies. It's no big deal if you don't because lilies are generally easy to hybridize, but I thought I'd see if you have any available.

If you want, I can water the plants you're trying to hybridize in return. I read somewhere that you can have up to 5 visitors water your flowers in addition to you watering them in order to improve your chances of getting hybrids. And/or you could visit my shops, but the only remaining limited availability item is a tool shelf.

I do have more than 1 spare orange lily. Happy to give it away. No need for anything in return as it's been snowing on my island recently so my flowers are reproducing pretty rapidly lol. Let me know if there are any other flowers you need. I won't be available until this evening likely as I have a few prior engagements but I can let you know when I'm available to drop off.

I do have more than 1 spare orange lily. Happy to give it away. No need for anything in return as it's been snowing on my island recently so my flowers are reproducing pretty rapidly lol. Let me know if there are any other flowers you need. I won't be available until this evening likely as I have a few prior engagements but I can let you know when I'm available to drop off.
Thanks! Just let me know when you're available. I'll be on and off throughout the day.

I can take any hybrid lilies that you want to get rid of. I think I planted my lilies too close together in one section so the only hybrids there are on the edges of the field.

I do have a bunch of pink lilies. I think I might have a few black lilies too but I'll have to check when I get to my switch again. You are welcome to the pink ones.

So many extra flowers. Anything in particular you are looking for? I saw your other posts and I have vegetable plants too I would be willing to give you.

Last edited:
Back