• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying 🍩 Looking for artists to draw my OCs! 🍩

Your art is super cool! I love it :D Since you can't do a fullbody, I'll order a halfbody from you, though if you could do a fullbody I'd like that and if you ever can let me know!

For a halfbody, how does 200tbt sound to you? If it's too low just let me know. And I'd pay more if you'd be willing to do a full body sometime.

Last edited:
Very adorable! I think I saw your shop before but you were busy then and I must've forgotten to check back!

I'd really like to order something from you, do you have any fullbody examples?

I might want a drawing of two characters together, halfbody or full I'm not sure yet.

Last edited:
Very adorable! I think I saw your shop before but you were busy then and I must've forgotten to check back!

I'd really like to order something from you, do you have any fullbody examples?

I might want a drawing of two characters together, halfbody or full I'm not sure yet.

I recently posted some pickups of fullbody shots people have requested. I just opened them up earlier today so sorry if they're not that good ; v ;

Here's one: http://imgur.com/a/J6N2Y

They're in the same drawing interacting with each other, correct? If so, then 80! However, if you want both individually, the price is 160 for both :)

Yes, both in the sane drawing :D Thank you! Should I send the 80 now?

Yes, both in the sane drawing :D Thank you! Should I send the 80 now?

I'd prefer sending the TBT after completion! Sometimes I take a while to complete them bc of art block RIP so I don't want it to seem like I just took the TBT and ran lmao

I'd prefer sending the TBT after completion! Sometimes I take a while to complete them bc of art block RIP so I don't want it to seem like I just took the TBT and ran lmao

Ok! Thanks for accepting the request ^-^ and no rush take your time!~

Back