Buying 🍩 Looking for artists to draw my OCs! 🍩

Your art is super cool! I love it :D Since you can't do a fullbody, I'll order a halfbody from you, though if you could do a fullbody I'd like that and if you ever can let me know!

For a halfbody, how does 200tbt sound to you? If it's too low just let me know. And I'd pay more if you'd be willing to do a full body sometime.

Last edited:
Very adorable! I think I saw your shop before but you were busy then and I must've forgotten to check back!

I'd really like to order something from you, do you have any fullbody examples?

I might want a drawing of two characters together, halfbody or full I'm not sure yet.

Last edited:
Very adorable! I think I saw your shop before but you were busy then and I must've forgotten to check back!

I'd really like to order something from you, do you have any fullbody examples?

I might want a drawing of two characters together, halfbody or full I'm not sure yet.

I recently posted some pickups of fullbody shots people have requested. I just opened them up earlier today so sorry if they're not that good ; v ;

Here's one: http://imgur.com/a/J6N2Y

They're in the same drawing interacting with each other, correct? If so, then 80! However, if you want both individually, the price is 160 for both :)

Yes, both in the sane drawing :D Thank you! Should I send the 80 now?

Yes, both in the sane drawing :D Thank you! Should I send the 80 now?

I'd prefer sending the TBT after completion! Sometimes I take a while to complete them bc of art block RIP so I don't want it to seem like I just took the TBT and ran lmao

I'd prefer sending the TBT after completion! Sometimes I take a while to complete them bc of art block RIP so I don't want it to seem like I just took the TBT and ran lmao

Ok! Thanks for accepting the request ^-^ and no rush take your time!~

Back