• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(looking for) art of my OC

i don't need any payment since these are warmups to my commissions and they're pretty rough - so consider them a gift!
just thought that your character is very cute!
tbt_warmup1.png

tbt_warmup2.png

(second one is me drawing on https://ko-fi.com/miffurin 's base )

bahah! glad you like my doodles
and yes of course! :^D you may do whatever you'd like with them with the exception of NFTs and AI (sorry, i say this bit to everything when i give to people art, i'm not assuming you do this

I haven't drawn anything in a while so I wanted to give it a go (free), your new character is super cute!
Untitled69-20240222110252.png

I wanted to draw that big glorious hat with the feather but that ended up being too hard 😅

I haven't drawn anything in a while so I wanted to give it a go (free), your new character is super cute!
Untitled69-20240222110252.png

I wanted to draw that big glorious hat with the feather but that ended up being too hard 😅
Thank you for drawing her! I do appreciate it! 😀

a bump for now!
(original post is now updated to include a collectible list!)

hello again yanrima ^_^
what kind of art are you looking for your collectibles?

hello again yanrima ^_^
what kind of art are you looking for your collectibles?
I'm okay with any art. Is there another collectible from the list you have in mind/want?
I'll add some more that I don't need or use that I'm willing to offer in the future.

O: with any..?! hm...
i don't want to be greedy and take people's.. chances to ask you for art commissions- may i draw you something for your bee plush? ^_>^

and oh! hm. i'm not sure! i don't know much about TBT collectibles tbh! i am looking for a.. uh.. night sky scenery? though !

O: with any..?! hm...
i don't want to be greedy and take people's.. chances to ask you for art commissions- may i draw you something for your bee plush? ^_>^

and oh! hm. i'm not sure! i don't know much about TBT collectibles tbh! i am looking for a.. uh.. night sky scenery? though !
Sure, I can send you both Bee Plush and Night Sky Scenery. Do you need any messages for both of them?

Sure, I can send you both Bee Plush and Night Sky Scenery. Do you need any messages for both of them?
No messages unless you want to write one! Thank you Yanrima! ;0; I will draw two drawings for you >:^)

Back