• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Looking For) just any art of my character. (now offering collectibles)

Another round of bumping the thread since I'm still interested in other signature art! ☺️

Thread bumped since I'm still looking to get alternate versions of signature art!

I'm currently open for scribbles rn if you'd be interested!

currently i only take commissions for real life currency but take this odd drawing as tribute!! it's not meant to be in a signature or anything... hence why it's so big ... anyways... i really like your character's designs! they are so cute
odddrawing.png

currently i only take commissions for real life currency but take this odd drawing as tribute!! it's not meant to be in a signature or anything... hence why it's so big ... anyways... i really like your character's designs! they are so cute
View attachment 538141
look at those creatures! Looks cute and feral at the same time and I love it! 🥰
do you need any TBT or art in return?

no no it's all good! i was just bored so i doodled them :^P
I thank you again for drawing my characters!

I'm super happy and I felt so honored that you love my character designs! 🤩☺️
Your art is super amazing as always!

Hi again, I will be bumping this thread for now since I added pink and purple balloon collectibles in the list.

I would love to create something in exchange for the crystal and mush lamp! but ik I’ve created a few pieces for u already LOL so if there’s a style you like in my art threads just lmk 🥹 I’m also always happy to experiment

Back