• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Looking For) just any art of my character. (now offering collectibles)

I would love to create something in exchange for the crystal and mush lamp! but ik I’ve created a few pieces for u already LOL so if there’s a style you like in my art threads just lmk 🥹 I’m also always happy to experiment
Oh hi! Thank you for your interest. I really love your art and I am happy to exchange the crystal and the mush lamp for it. Do you need a message for both of them? ☺️

Also, the collectible trade also applies to my red OC but I've gotten a bit lazy so I didn't copy paste the collectible list to my other thread so there's that! 😅

(The scribble scrub animated looks really cool 😳. Would like one with this character I have!

But if you're not really feeling like doing it, I'll just stick to the HD smoothie scrub like my blue character signature but it's with my new red OC instead. Maybe both orders I input if you feel like it. Regardless, just take your time and take care of yourself! ☺️)

Last edited:
Oh hi! Thank you for your interest. I really love your art and I am happy to exchange the crystal and the mush lamp for it. Do you need a message for both of them? ☺️

Also, the collectible trade also applies to my red OC but I've gotten a bit lazy so I didn't copy paste the collectible list to my other thread so there's that! 😅

(The scribble scrub animated looks really cool 😳. Would like one with this character I have!

But if you're not really feeling like doing it, I'll just stick to the HD smoothie scrub like my blue character signature but it's with my new red OC instead. Maybe both orders I input if you feel like it. Regardless, just take your time and take care of yourself! ☺️)

i don't mind if there's a message or not/ what it says - surprise me hehe

oh i didn't even notice that both ur refs weren't in the op LOL i would love to do both! i'm thinking a blue scrib scrub animation and a red hd smoothie 😎

i'll get started on them as i go down my shop list, I'll pop ur name over there just to help me keep track!

i don't mind if there's a message or not/ what it says - surprise me hehe

oh i didn't even notice that both ur refs weren't in the op LOL i would love to do both! i'm thinking a blue scrib scrub animation and a red hd smoothie 😎

i'll get started on them as i go down my shop list, I'll pop ur name over there just to help me keep track!
Thank you so much! The two collectibles are now sent to your inventory, enjoy! 🥳☺️

(The sun is in place of the blue planet for the HD smoothie sig and she is surrounded by fire as she wields heat abilities, thank you!)

Here's the ability ref if you're curious!
abilityreference1.png

ultimatemoveconcept.png

Back