• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(Looking For) just any art of my character. (now offering collectibles)

Yanrima~

History-loving Princess
Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
Orange Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (216) +
Hi, I am looking for the art of my mascot character

I would offer tbt in exchange for the art. I can now offer collectibles in exchange, here's the list of collectibles below (More will come soon!):
1710817117907.png
-Toy Hammer-
TRADED
1710817232277.png
-Caustic crystal TRADED
1710818438460.png
-Indigo Mushroom Lamp TRADED

1710819042733.png
-Pave Pink Feather
1710819114779.png
-Pave Purple Feather
1712025398152.png
-Bee Plush TRADED
1710826765900.png
-Clownfish Plush TRADED
1712407659388.png
-Orange Heart Balloon
1710905769306.png
-Purple balloon ×3
1710905809162.png
-Pink balloon ×2

Here's some of the references of my mascot character/artist-sona:
refsheet2.png

Splatsona ver. (Sort of wanted a Splatoon themed signature too)
squidsonatransparent.png

sonarefsheet.png

I'll add more of the reference pictures in the future. Thank you again! 👍

Last edited:
promised myself I wouldn't take any more commissions before my trip but hsjfhsjd I feel like I would enjoy drawing your sona hehe 💙

are you looking for a full piece of art (aka roughly 250 × 750 px)? and how much would you be willing to offer for that? I'm thinking of a half body and a detailed background.

promised myself I wouldn't take any more commissions before my trip but hsjfhsjd I feel like I would enjoy drawing your sona hehe 💙

are you looking for a full piece of art (aka roughly 250 × 750 px)? and how much would you be willing to offer for that? I'm thinking of a half body and a detailed background.
Yep, I'm looking for a full piece of art (signature size) and I'm interested in one. Also, I love the way you color so I'm going to pm you the details if you're interested!

How much tbt for the signature art by the way, thank you!

Yep, I'm looking for a full piece of art (signature size) and I'm interested in one. Also, I love the way you color so I'm going to pm you the details if you're interested!

How much tbt for the signature art by the way, thank you!
absolutely feel free to do that! I'll be around all morning 😊 and I can let you know my pricing through PM as well~

Hello, just a little thread bump for today since I'm still interested. Until then! 😀

Hey! Which weapon does your splatoon themed sona use?
My splatsona usually uses either dualie squelchers or bobblober with occasional undercover brella, hope this helps if you wanted a reference.

Also how much TBT for your art commission? Thank you!

My splatsona usually uses either dualie squelchers or bobblober with occasional undercover brella, hope this helps if you wanted a reference.

Also how much TBT for your art commission? Thank you!
This is from my shop’s price guide:
Single Character - 350 tbt
Simple Background (galaxy, ombre, etc) - 100 tbt
Accessories (Includes inanimate objects; unlimited number) - 50 tbt

So it’d be 500 total, does that work for you?

This is from my shop’s price guide:
Single Character - 350 tbt
Simple Background (galaxy, ombre, etc) - 100 tbt
Accessories (Includes inanimate objects; unlimited number) - 50 tbt

So it’d be 500 total, does that work for you?
Sure, I still have loads of tbt so I'll work with that price! I'm sending it right away!

Sure, I still have loads of tbt so I'll work with that price! I'm sending it right away!
Awesome! I’m so excited! I had a great idea pop in my head for the background when I was looking at your adorable sona. I’ll start on it today!

@Foreverfox are you taking more commissions? I need a profile and signature for the event and i have 0 talent, let me know if you are open to it and we can discuss topic and bells,

Looking forward for your reply 🎃 ( if you are not up to it its okey!)

@Foreverfox are you taking more commissions? I need a profile and signature for the event and i have 0 talent, let me know if you are open to it and we can discuss topic and bells,

Looking forward for your reply 🎃 ( if you are not up to it its okey!)
I am indeed! Can’t wait to discuss and draw for you! 🥰

Is there anything in my shop that might interest you? Shop is in signature :)

Is there anything in my shop that might interest you? Shop is in signature :)
The flowers one certainly interest me, but are you able to draw other characters (OC's and characters from other stuff) besides ACNH reps and villagers?

Thank you!

The flowers one certainly interest me, but are you able to draw other characters (OC's and characters from other stuff) besides ACNH reps and villagers?

Thank you!
Definitely! For non ac characters its 50 tbt extra, if you want non ac flowers thats another 50 tbt :) let me know if you're still interested

Back