• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Long Distance Relationships

Ahh omg maplestory hehehehe ♥. I am lazy to read through 6 pages (will do after) but I agree w/ prof gallows. Actually I met with a lot of friends I've made online and at first it's like "uhhh okkkk you're in front of me," but it's not awkward at all. My boyfriend (going on 3 years next month), I met on Maplestory when I was 14/15. was weird at first for me to get into an 'online' relationship but it's been one of my best decisions!

hope all goes well :]

Thank you very much! I'm excited to see him and to be able to share pictures of us when I can. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah we did. We played brawl one time a year before he talked to me again.

I always fall asleep too. He doesn't get how I can be talking one second and then be asleep the next. XD

You do that too, Sam? LOL

Does anybody share songs with their lovers? Like have a special song to call you two's song?

This is ours. We sometimes sing it to each other, since there is a male and female part. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thats kind of fun. My wife's from California, and I'm from Maine. We happened to meet online as well.

Aw! How sweet. :) Happy for you two!

and also they could lie about age like a 60 year old man could say he is a 15 year old girl

Haha, I don't think so.
I'm in one right now, and when somebody says, "Oh, he's a sick 45 year old perv!"
I WANNA SMACK THEM

Oh really? Yeah I found this on Pandora!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Singing and guitar?! How cheesy can it get dammit >80 No but seriously that's hella cute

Um.. Well we're giving each other shirts to keep that belonged to each other! I'm spraying my favorite perfume on the one I'm giving him. :)

Oh really? Yeah I found this on Pandora!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Um.. Well we're giving each other shirts to keep that belonged to each other! I'm spraying my favorite perfume on the one I'm giving him. :)
That is too cheesy for me to handle xDD

Oh yeah, that remind me.. I used to have an online boyfriend who I dated for around one or two years around several years ago.

I'm a gay guy, and my boyfriend is bi, but... we considered meeting each other in real life, but unfortunately he made a best friend who he apparently had a crush on. He would let the girl hit and flirt him., and I warned him several times to stop her, but he just continue to let her do so, and it even got to a point where girl would kiss him multiple times, which got me filled up and I dumped him, which is too bad because we was just getting ready to meet too.

Aww, Zeo, I'm sorry that happened to you. :( I would be so furious if that was me.

and Yes that is pretty cheesy. :3 <3 xD

Aww, Zeo, I'm sorry that happened to you. :( I would be so furious if that was me.

and Yes that is pretty cheesy. :3 <3 xD

Yeah, I am a type of guy that get extremely jealous easily too. But yeah, after that, I have been really picky about guys.

I'm the extremely jealous type as well, and I can be pretty possessive. He is too, though, so it's all good.

I'm the extremely jealous type as well, and I can be pretty possessive. He is too, though, so it's all good.

Yeah. After I dumped him. My best friend (who is also his bestie) attacked me shortly after, telling me that I'm really stupid for being jealous. I was like "Umm... he was letting the girl hit and flirt with him, so I pretty much have right to do what I want."

Stupid for being jealous? She was kissing him.. :/ I would probably smack somebody if they said that to me.

Yeah. After I dumped him. My best friend (who is also his bestie) attacked me shortly after, telling me that I'm really stupid for being jealous. I was like "Umm... he was letting the girl hit and flirt with him, so I pretty much have right to do what I want."

Wow, that's messed up. If your boyfriend couldn't respect you enough to tell this girl to stop flirting with him and whatnot then he's a loser and deserved to get dumped.

Back